8. Pity Dates Start At Starbucks

"Love you Janelle." Drey whispered to Janelle.

"Love you too Drey!" Janelle sweetly giggled back to Drey, which almost made me gag in my drink.

Typical. I loved the both of them to death but sometimes, they irritate me with all their 'lovey-dovey, kiss- kiss' bullshit. I've always hated seeing couples ever since I broke up with Eric. Janelle's relashionship with Drey was like the perfect Cinderella story. And then there was Issac and Meryl's relashionship; which was like watching an episode of Jerry Springer.

"Okay, I get it, you guys love each other. Now can you please stop before I throw up my love of this Caramel Mocca, on your faces?" I begged aggressively. They retreaved their faces from each other before examining my face.

"You know Valentina, you're going to love again. I know you got your heart broken and all and we bought you a mountain of ice cream and chocolates, but you've got to fix the broken pieces and form a new heart, for a new soul." Janelle explained.

"I can't Janelle. I promised myself that I wouldn't love again. And besides, who will my 'new heart' go to?" I asked. Janelle and Drey looked at each other for a moment before looking back at me and pointing to my left. I turned my head and almost pucked when I saw the piercing green eyes of the most hated person alive. What the hell was he doing here? Matter of fact, why was he alone?

"Eww Tyler? Please, that guy is the complete opposite of attractive." I blurted out. But I got to admit, he was pretty hot.

"That wasn't what I saw Friday night." Drey but in, wiggling his eyebrows. I blushed at the sudden embarrassment, which send Janelle to gasp sarcastically. How did he see us? I'm sure no one was outside.

"How did you know I kissed him?" I whisppered.

"I was in the piano room and the balcony window was open so I walked out when I saw the two of you... doin' yo thang." Drey  mocked. I giggled when he tried to act all gangsta on me.

" And I thought you said you weren't  going to love again?" Janelle teased.

"I didn't say I was in love with him, did I?" I accused.

"Come on Val, every love story starts with the girl and guy hating each other but then comes the kiss.And at the end of the story, they're the perfect match and they fall in love." Janelle said, taking a sip of her coffee. Bitch you crazy!!

"Well it will never happen between me and Tyler." I retaliated, looking at him.

"Hey I have the perfect idea: Why don't we all go have a little 'chat' with Tyler?" Janelle considered, getting up from her seat.

"Janelle are you crazy? I'm here to live, not die! What if he finds out about my disguise?" I replied.

"Valentina, it's been a week since you've been in our school and he has never even considered you being you." she answered dragging me in my chair -with Drey trailing behind us. Not since last night.

"Hello lovable big cousin! What's shakin'?" she joked, placing me next to Tyler and sitting next to Drey.

"What are you doing here Janelle?" he asked, feeling slightly embarrassed as he buried his face in his cellphone.

"I should be asking you that question Mr. I- hate-Starbucks." Janelle implied.

"Fine you got me. So what do you want from me?" he asked again.

"Now what makes you think I want something from you?" she lied.

"Cuz first of all, you suck at lying and second of all, the last time you asked me for something you almost got me arrested." he stated. Janelle let out a soft 'oh' and hid her face in embarrassment.

"Well, this one's different. I need you to come to Karaoke night at school." Janelle begged. Wait, did Janelle know of my plan? If she did, my whole suprise is ruined.

"Hell no." he said in a heartbeat.

"Why not? It's going to be fun dude." Drey intervened.

"You see, you already infected the guy's brain." Tyler joked.

"Haha very funny. Please Tyler?" Janelle insisted.

"No. And plus, what's so interesting about watching a bunch of dumbasses singing stupid Justin Bieber songs?" Tyler spat back at her.

"Because it will help you forget about the times when you loved hearing girls sing. Expecially hers." Janelle quietly said, looking at me from the corner of her eyes. I cringed when he also looked at me.

"Janelle watch it." he hesitated, looking back at her.

"But can you please come?" she begged again.

"I told you already, no." he said.

"But why not?" she yelled, catching a few people's attention. Tyler slapped his forehead and sighed.

"It's like talking to a duck." Tyler joked.

I suddenly finished my coffee and got up to go buy another one. I went with Drey, since he looked like he was about to fall asleep, but they didn't even bother to look up at us to see us leaving.

"Are they always like that?" I asked Drey, walking back in the store.

"All the time. When they're together, they practically yell at each other like Issac and Meryl." Drey replied.

"Please, no one can compare to Issac and Meryl." I teased.

Drey giggled -which was completely adorable- and got in line with me.

"One Caramel Mocca please." I asked, handing the cashier a five dollar bill (well at least I think it was one considering the fact that I'm still not used to all this 'American money's thing). Drey ordered the same as me and made our way back to our tables outside with our drinks. Tyler and Janelle were exactly the same the moment we left them, except, yelling about a completely different subject.

"What do you mean One Direction is better than Snoop Dogg?" Tyler yelled.

"His name is just as disappointing as his career. And what kind of name is Snoop Digg anyways." Janelle asserted. I rolled my eyes as Tyler gasped the same way Janelle did.

"For your information, his name is Snoop Lion." Tyler clarified.

"Thanks for proving my point." Janelle said. It took a while for it to sink in to his head before he retaliated back.

"Well what's so interesting about listening to five gay guys singing about shit that makes a chick look ugly." Tyler spat back.

"This coming from the guy who practically worshipped them 9 months ago." Janelle pointed out. Tyler looked away embarrassed.

"Being exposed feels like a bitch right?" I blurted out. Drey and Janelle giggled at the same time.

"It should, considering that you're the one behind it." Tyler muttered. Now THAT pissed me off!

"So before the both of you murder each other, why don't we play a little game?" Janelle looked at Drey for some kind of assurance.

"If you, Tyler, can stand one day with her, Camilla, then you don't have to go to Karaoke night. But if you crack, then you best be showing yo face that night. Deal?" Janelle said, sticking her hand out to Tyler.

What the fudge? When did this turn into a game of Truth Or Dare? He glared at me with a disgusted look on his face. I stool out my middle finger at him. He looked back at Janelle for a moment, before his signature smirk formed on his lips.

"Deal." he said, shaking her hand.

A whole day with Tyler Antonelli. What could possibly go wrong? Everything! Because it already did, the second I made a deal with the Devil.

„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„

Oooo!

Vote, Comment, Follow. Whatever!

-Papiette •-•