Chapter 21: Best Actors Ever

"Hey how are you doing?" Marie asked from her spot on one of the benches that sat out in from of the main entrance the next day at school.

"Good, how are you?" Tara replied squeezing in between Brooke and Marie.

"No I don't mean like that I mean since the whole thing with Aeron!" she replied eyeing me intently.

"What the eff? Does everyone know about that?" Tara asked standing once more and starring the two girls down. "Who told you?"

"Its on LHS.com." she replied.

"Already?" Tara asked annoyed. LHS.com was kind of a branch off of the real school website. It was run by an anonymous student at Lintone that went by the pin name QuiotRiot. 

"I honestly don't see how that's even juicy news." Brooke butted in looking up from her iPod touch. She was currently playing her new favorite game Phase 10 on an arcade app of some sort.

Tara rolled her eyes at her. Then saw that Aeron walking back from his car. She watched him nervously, hoping he'd see her. She seriously longed for whenever it was that she could see him alone again. They hadn't talked much since the whole weird confession thing.

"Helloo, Tara? Bell rang." Marie said taking Tara by the arm and guiding her through the crowded doorway that was pouring with students. Just as she though Aeron might have caught a glimpse of her, Marie followed her gaze.

"What are you looking at? Oh my gosh there's Aeron, come on you don't need to see him right now!" she said plowing us through the crowd with surprising force since she only seemed to be 5'4. They pass by Landon and Tara prayed that he didn't notice.

"Easy, where are you two in a rush to?" he asked stopping Marie and Tara.

"Landon don't be a creep, let us through." Marie said, trying to push passed him.

"Oh come on I just wanted to ask if it was cheaper to print pictures at Walmart or should I just do it at home?" he asked Tara.

"What are you talking about?" Marie asked, looking to Tara for an explanation.

"Oh she knows exactly what I'm talking about."

"Kiss my-- " 

"Tara! Mrs. Simms is right there!" she said motioning towards a regular substitute teacher that was the swearing Nazi. This distraction however let the girls pass Landon without another word being said.

  In a short time Marie was hopping off to her own locker. Tara leaned against her locker and watched as the halls slowly cleared out. She tried to find Aeron, but he was no where in sight. After a few minutes she decided she'd better get to her next period. Its not like Coach Tompkins would care if she was late or not. She grabbed her American History book and began the walk to her next class. Just as she was passing the Activity Room, someone grabbed her arm and she was pulled in and spun around a corner.