Chapter 5: Part: Two (story form) Table 14

“He’s been checking you out this whole time!” shrieked Kaitlynn. Tara Davis followed her best friend’s gaze to meet the mesmerizing eyes of a tall dark headed guy peaking at her from behind a menu.

“You should go say something!” said Kaitlynn.

“No way that’s way too embarrassing!”

" Kaitlynn come wash your station!" “And who’s waiting on table 14?” yelled Mr. Dublin the manager at the restaurant the girls both worked in.

“Its Tara’s table.” Kaitlynn smirked as she skipped away to her duties.

Tara grabbed a notepad and a pen, took a deep breath and walked towards Table 14.

" Hi, my name is Tara and I’ll be your waitress today."

" I’m Aeron." he smiled and extended a hand towards her.

" So what can I get you to drink?"

“I’ll take a water.”

“Okay, and would you like an appetizer?”

“Well, you see Tara I could get an appetizer, which could mean you would have a bigger slightly bigger salary. Unfortunately I would never finish the whole thing since I plan on having a meal, and you wouldn’t want it to go to waste right?” he finished.

" No?"

“Well then I guess you should go on your lunch brake and pull up a chair.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tara glanced down at the scrap of paper with seven digits written on it. Then look up to see Aeron’s back walking out of the restaurant.

“So what’s that?” Kaitlynn sarcastically asked while finishing up wrapping silverware.

“His number.”

" Why are you so… not excited?"

“Because, he lives in Sullivan. I’ll probably never talk to him again!”

“And? Did that hour filled with compliments, no worries and small talk not get your mind off of Hunter? You need to forget about him! And even if its not with Aeron there are plenty of guys who would go crazy to be with you!”

“You think so?”

“Duh! You’ll have to find him without me though.” she said as she walked into the employee locker room and sat next to her locker.

“Oh right when I need you the most you choose to go to off to Florida to try out for some prancing school!” Tara scoffed as she began to gather her things from her own locker.

“Its a summer dance academy and they chose me!”

“Details!”

" I’ll only be gone for two weeks. In the mean time you can find yourself a good guy at the Fourth of July Bash this Saturday!"

“You really think I should go for it?” she said insecurely while leaning against the cool lockers.

“Totally, I’ll even buy you a new outfit before I leave!”

“How will I get anyone’s attention?”

“I don’t know just do whatever you did to get Hunter’s attention.” she said as she stood up and walked out of the room.

“Right.” Tara said to herself as she crumpled up the paper and tossed it to the back of her locker.

(Author’s note)

Hey, just wanted to explain that the first and last parts of any of these stories are gonna be my personal opinion/ judgement on the topic. The in between parts like the one above ^^^

will be written in a book form. Also I was wondering if I should make a cast list (celebrity or not) but it would help alot if y’all would let me know if I should even continue this story before I start wasting my time with coming up with a cast.

So pretty pretty please,

COMMENT

RATE

& SUBSCRIBE!!!! 

PICTURE ON THE RIGHT IS A PIC OF KAITLYNN>>>>>>>>