Chapter 6

Hehe, it's been a while. I decided to make Armin's new mate Christa. I couldn't fine a pic of Armin x Christa so I had to make do with that one ^^^^^^

Thanks for 35 reads too guys! I never thought I would get past 10. Thank you all sincerely. Now, To the story!!

Levi's P.O.V

Armin had stopped playing tag with us temporarily when we all suddenly smelled something, new. Armin swam over to a rather large rock and gasped. A small female shark came out from behind the rock, she looked, literally like the female version of Armin and I thought it was the cutest thing ever as they just, clicked, I thought it was so cute. That little blonde coconut finally found a suitable mate. I smirked and swam up behind Eren and wrapped my arms around his slim waist. 

"Hey there, sexy," I mumbled against his neck. I placed small butterfly kisses against his neck and pressed my body to his, making sure to get my lower man region right against his ass. His tail smacked mine and I pouted. 

"Later, love. Right now, let's enjoy the peaceful company. Okay?" he turned around in my embrace, his large frilly wings swaying against the oceans pull and push. I pouted and nodded.

"What's wrong now, cutie?" He asked, putting a finger under my chin, making me look up at his bright ocean blue eyes. 

"I, iwantthosegiantprettywingscuztheyresocuteandtheotherwingstoflywith." I mumbled in one breath. He giggled and put his hands on the sides of my face. 

"What was that cutie?" He smirked.

"I want those giant pretty wings cuz they're so cute and the other wings to fly with." I looked down as the pink blush dusted my pale cheeks. Eren giggled and pulled me to his chest. 

"You'll get them, love. Don't worry your pretty little head. You'll get your gorgeous wings soon." He promised me, petting my head gently. I nodded and looked around for Armin and his little mate. Now that I think of it, they looked exactly alike, one was just female and more petite. 

"Hey guys! Over here!" I heard Armin calling us over and waving his hands in the air, his little shark tail waving in the water. I heard Eren's angelic giggle and saw how he wiggled his frilly wings as he swam to his best friend. 

"Come on Levs! Don't pout!" I heard Eren call as he continued dancing through the water with those damn wings and that sexy ass, well, everything, and, oh sweet freckled Jesus, I have a boner now. Well, shit...

Armin's P.o.V.

When I saw the small golden female shark, I immediately felt over protective over her small, delicate frame. Oh my, she was so beautiful with baby blue eyes and honey gold hair. She looked like she had fallen into a trance. I swam up to her and hugged her. 

"The name's Armin, what's yours?" I asked softly as she surfaced from her trance.

"O-Oh, my name is Christa. But call me Historia, please." her little voice was soft and airy. I nodded and took her hand. I saw King Levi and Eren hugging and giggled. King Levi looked, flushed? Him? A badass scary fucker like that, blushing and hiding his face in Eren's neck as they talked. Eren giggled and I called out to them so they could meet my new mate. 

"Hey guys! Over here!" I called, Eren looked over his shoulder and wiggled his frilly oceanic wings as his tail swung behind him. Levi following suite. When they got up to us, Eren hugged Levi to his chest, both of them facing us. A deep grumbling emanating from his chest as Historia swam a bit closer. Eren had suddenly gotten really protective of Levi and held him tight. 

"Eren, King Levi, this is my mate, Historia." I announced, pulling her against my chest. She obviously blushed and turned around in my arms so that her face was buried in my chest. We all chuckled at her, well, me and Levi did. Eren just grunted and leaned down, placing kisses on Levi's neck as we spoke.