Chapter 1

A/N: pic is kinda what I imagined Levi to look like.
Levi's POV

I slumped in my chair, heaving out an annoyed breath. These people were pissing me off beyond belief. It's loud and they keep bringing in these filthy ass muts. They say it's disrespectful of me to be so rude to new comers who didn't have a home. But you know what? I don't give a damn flying rats ass. Again I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

I heard a chain clink and I snapped my eyes over to the source. One of the wolves being punished pulled against their chains? Oh, my. What disrespectful little pups. I have them specific directions and yet? They disobey their King?! I will have to teach them a lesson.

I snapped my bare hands, not liking my lack of gloves and in came my second in command, Hanji. (In this one Hanji is a girl.) She came in and squealed.

"Leviiiii!!!!" She practically screeched. I winced at her loudness and grabbed my cane angrily.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Shitty glasses!!" I snapped. A small vein popping up in my neck. "Do you have to be so loud?!" I screamed at her. I was seething with anger, venom coming off my words in waterfalls.

I growled lowly and shook my head. 'Hehe, sup fucker' Ravialle, my inner wolf chuckled deeply. I internally groaned. Knowing I was going to shift. I suddenly fell to my knees, lightheaded and dizzy.

"Get me out of here. NOW!!!!" I yelled just as my back arched and I screamed in pain. Hanji leaped into action and grabbed my neck where my scruff would've been. Literally dragging me out of the mansion through the front doors.

The last time I shifted inside the mansion I nearly destroyed the basement and main floor. Hanji threw me onto the front lawn and disappeared behind the door. I heard the clicking of the gears turning to lock the door. My bones continued to break and rearrange themselves as I screamed and clawed at the asphalt.

It felt like eternity later until I was finally shifted completely. I stood up, lazily shaking off my midnight black coat with drops of silver and grey in it. I stretched fully and then circled around. I sniffed the air and smelled something interesting. 'Off we go to find what that is' Ravialle mumbled slowly (sorry if that's spelled wrong). I trotted to the tree line, and finally recognised the smell as one of the other Sector leaders.

•~• Le time skip brought to you by Delicious Jeager Booty •~•

I finally stopped at the edge of my territory and was met with Captain Eyebrows. I shifted back and pulled some clothes on.

"Fuck do you want Eyebrows?" I growled.
"Not much Ackerman. I mean, yesterday was one HELL of a night. Amiright?" He winked at me.

Yesterday me and him had a small, date if you will. I'm still disgusted with myself for ever doing that with this, caterpillar brow of a shit.

I rolled my eyes in disgust and shifted my weight to one side. "Again, fuck do you want, Shitwin?" I repeated again. Anger lacing my voice. I felt another shift coming on but I managed to keep it at bay for the time being.

"Aw, don't be like that baby, c'mere," he reached for me, which I grabbed his arms, kicked his crotch and flipped him over me completely making him land on his back in my territory.

"Don't ever fucking call me baby or any other names again. Yesterday meant nothing. You understand me?! NOTHING!!" I practically death metal screamed at him. The venom of my teeth dripping onto his face, making a little 'tss' sound as it bore holes into his shirt and skin.

"I couldn't fucking hear you, Eyebrows. Do you understand?!" I yelled again. He nodded quickly and made a move to get up. 'Make him regret coming here, Levi.' Ravialle gave me permission to fuck him up beyond any fuckery possible. I shifted quickly and attacked him.