Can I trust you....

Hey I saw I had 100+ reads some chapters wanna know what happens next!!!

i'll tell you at the bottom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Jacob's POV***

I got home on from school it was a Friday I was gonna go see Jess today.

I was on my way to the warehouse when Alishia stopped me.

"You going to meet Rell and them? She said popping her gum.

Alishia is the only other person that knows i know them. Partially because she Charyssa, and Lyssa hang out a lot.

"Yeah I have to." I said grabbing the keys to my car. She shook her head in dissappointment.

"what Alishia! Damn I gotta go you know they hate when I'm late." I said checking the time.

"Damn now you sound like their personal bitch!" She laughed in my face.

"Look I'm doing this to save Jessica's life! What are you doing sitting here enjoying comforting EJ?!" I yelled she knew she was hitting a fucking nerve.

"Hey! Hey! What's with all this yelling?!" My mom asked coming out of the kitchen.

 "Nothing mom I'm going out I'll be back later!" I said getting fustrated. Why was she all on my case?! She knows what Rell and them are Capable of!

It was a silent drive with just me and my stereo. I pulled up to the warehouse. It was 4:25 I got there early.

I waited just in case I walked in on something I didn't want to see anythign that would upset me.

I saw it hit 4:29 I decided to walk up. I knocked on the door and Rell opened.

"Wassup Jake?!" I just gave him a cold glare I was not in the mood for this.

I walked past him straight in.

"Oh so you think your balls dropped huh?!" He said. I snorted and continued further into the Warehouse.

 "Jacob?!" I heard Jessica's familiar voice.

"Jess where are you?" I looked around but I didn't see her anywhere. where could she be?

Suddenly I was struck over the head with something. I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my goal is 5 votes!!!! help please!!