Chapter 48 *Sexual*

Start from the beginning

I look at Demi, removing my hand from hers to let it rest on her lower back. She leans into me, letting my arm wrap around her waist. I kiss her temple as she leans her head on my shoulder in awe.

"We should get going. The sun won't wait for us!" He says stepping on board, holding his arm out for Demi. The boat is open, with a large padded bench in the middle. It is long enough to rest our legs on. There is no back, that way passengers can sit and face any direction they want. In the corner there are extra pillows and soft blankets. There are life jackets lined up on one wall of the boat. There is not much decor, but with the view of New York City and Demi, decor is not needed.

Demi takes a seat on the bench, taking in the view around her. The Statue of Liberty can be seen from a distance, but knowing we will see it up close soon, Demi scans over it quickly, deciding to take in the view of the tall skyscrapers, water and fish jumping out of the water.

"Alright, ladies. Here we go." David says, slowly accelerating. I notice Demi shiver, so I grab two blankets and lay them over our lap. Demi's hair keeps blowing in her face as the boat picks up speed. I giggle as I watch a few strands fly into her mouth before she struggles to remove them. Under the blanket, Demi's hand finds mine, squeezing it. Her eyes meet mine, our lips both curling into a smile. She leans in, capturing my lips between hers. The kiss is passionate, without any tongue. She brings her hands to my cheeks, letting the blanket slowly slip off her upper body. She doesn't seem to mind as she slowly scratches my scalp. I pull away. Part of me wanted to keep kissing her, but the other part of me wanted to enjoy this adventure.

Before we know it, the sun is starting to set. The sky has turned into a orangish pink as we get closer and closer to the Statue of Liberty.

"Wow." I say in awe.

"What is it?" Demi asks, letting her warm breath hit my neck. The lack of sunlight plus being on the water made the temperature drop significantly. We're wrapped up in each other closer than before, feeding off each other's body heat.

"I didn't know it was so big." I say, as I scan over the statue. We're only a few hundred feet away, but any closer and we would strain our necks looking up.

"Yeah, it must have taken forever to build." Demi says. I nod in agreement, too focused on taking in the view to answer verbally. Demi notices my concentration. "Would you like me to take a photo of you? The sunset is perfect right now." She asks. She's right. The sky has now turned into a pinkish purple.

"No. But you can take a photo of us." I say, taking my phone from my pocket. Demi smiles, sitting up. We turn around, so we are no longer facing the landmark. I hand my phone to Demi before wrapping my arms around her waist, leaning my head on her chest. She holds the phone up and adjusts her arm so that everything we want is in the photo. The sunset, Statue of Liberty, and us. She takes a few different photos. I bring my hand up to her jaw, pushing it so that she is looking at me. I lean in, softly kissing her lips. I hear the camera sound go off on my phone, letting me know Demi took a photo of us, however I don't pull away. I stay there instead, deepening the kiss, pulling her into me so that her chest is pushes against mine. She adjusts her body, so she is facing me in a more comfortable position to deepen the kiss even more. I hold my breath as long as I can before pulling away, letting my forehead rest on Demi's as we breathe unsteady.

***

"Are you ready for your second surprise?" I ask, watching Demi scroll through the photos we took on the boat. We are in a cab again, only this time we have a different driver. The sun has completely set and the only thing lighting up New York City is the moonlight and various shop lights.

"I don't know is it outside?" Demi asks, joking but serious. The weather was manageable on the boat, but now with the sun completely set, the weather has decreased a few more degrees, making it less than ideal.