chapter four

" then you came in and knocked me on my face, " keri hilson,, knock you down ft kanye west & ne-yo
edited
jamie💪🏽 you okay now dais?
daisy 😈 i'm fine
ryan my favourite brother ♥️ what happened to the little one?
jamie💪🏽 can I tell him?
daisy😈 yeah, i don't care.
jamie💪🏽 daisy got dumped.
daisy😈 way to be subtle
ryan my favourite brother ♥️ where is this dickhead?
daisy😈 chill! I already had to calm down jamie I'm not dealing with you too.
ryan my favourite brother ♥️ Fine. i'll let it go. but don't think I won't text him.
jamie💪🏽 I spammed him with death threats. oops.
mom💘 thank god. max was such an asshole.
daisy😈 MOM.
daisy😈 CAN YOU NOT?
mom💘 what? now you can go out with Derek.
daisy😈 who?
jamie💪🏽 no.
jamie💪🏽 N O. spells no. Never mom stop right now.
daisy😈 who the fuck is derek?
ryan my favourite brother ♥️
^ who's derek, Jamie?
mom💘 daisy! watch your language. and he's that tall bloke who plays with jamie. He's always over and he always flirts with you and he's jamie's best friend.
mom💘 how do you guys not know derek?!
daisy😈 is he hot?
daisy😈 wait no he plays for collingwood he obviously isn't.
jamie💪🏽 daisy leave this conversation. moms crazy there is no derek.
ryan my favourite brother ♥️ she's talking about darcy isn't she?
jamie💪🏽 ugh didn't no one understand I was trying to avoid saying his name?
jamie💪🏽 good one, ryan.
daisy😈 oh.
mom💘 yeah! that one!
ryan my favourite brother ♥️
mom he's been jamie's friend for like 3 and a half years.. how do you not know his name?!
mom💘 derek. darcy. they sound the same.
daisy😈 they really don't.
jamie💪🏽 daisy please don't try anything with him.
jamie💪🏽 he's my best mate
daisy😈 chill out bro. i don't like him like that.
jamie💪🏽 thank god.
daisy😈 I got my eyes on jack silvagni 👅👅
jamie💪🏽 that's it
jamie💪🏽 i'm grounding you.

.....
Jamie put down his phone and sighed, rubbing his temples. If he was being honest, he didn't think that Daisy going out with Darcy was a terrible thing. He wasn't sure why he was saying no, maybe it was because he thought it would be weird if he actually said he was fine with it. Or maybe if they dated and broke up, things would be awkward. Either way, Jamie wasn't sure that Daisy would even want to date one of his friends at all.

He knew for a fact that Darcy liked Daisy. His friend never told him that directly, but Darcy was never subtle when sneaking in gazes at her or sometimes he would randomly ask Jamie about Daisy, without even thinking. It was obvious that Darcy had a crush, but what was even worse was that Daisy was oblivious to it all.

Jamie trusted Darcy, and he knew him well enough to know he wasn't a "f*ckboy" as such. Jamie didn't see a huge issue in the two being together, given that the two wanted it, however it would all depend on Daisy's feelings towards Darcy and whether Darcy had the guts to ask her out.

Jamie was about to meddle with the two and play the most unlikely role of matchmaker ever.