niga nal bulleosseul ttae
naneun neoye kkocheuro
gidaryeotteon geotcheoreom
urin shiridorok pieo
eojjeomyeon ujuye seobri
geunyang geuraetteon geoya
You know I know
neoneun na naneun neo

The music stops. I hear the manager through the little earphone speak

"Jimin you need to put more passion and feeling into this song. It has a very special and deep meaning behind it. Find something that relates to you and the lyrics"

Her.

Seolleneun mankeum mani duryeowo
unmyeongi uril jakku jiltuhaeseo
neomankeum nado mani museowo
When you see me
When you touch me  

The universe has moved for us
Without missing a single thing
Because our happiness has been planned
Cause you love me
And I love you  

***

Ellie's POV

Date night. 

TH: Hey be there in 10 minutes :)

M: Okay see you then! <3 

I was actually quite nervous for this. I haven't really been on a proper date before especially with a korean guy. I mean we know each other pretty well but it's still frightening. 

"Where are you going dressed so pretty?" Jackson walks passed showing off his guns. 

"None of your business!" I crossed my legs and scrolled through my phone. 

"You aren't going out with pretty boy are you?" he sat on the couch  switching the channels. 

"No" I replied. 

"Hmm seems to me like you are! Dad won't be impressed if he finds out" 

"Seems to me like you need to shut up because dad won't find out" I flicked his forehead and started walking to the door. 

"YAH! SERIOUSLY! You little shit! flicking your oppa like that" I heard him shout from outside. I looked down the flight of stairs and saw Tae leaning against the wall. He noticed the door slam and popped off the wall. He looked up at him and his mouth dropped. I was really confused by his expression.

"What's wrong?" I stepped towards him. 

"You look so... beautiful" he put his two lips together and gulped.

"ready to go?" he waved his arm a little signaling me to his arm so I can link it with his

"ready to go?" he waved his arm a little signaling me to his arm so I can link it with his. I nodded shyly and wrapped my arm around his.   

***

We walked for ages and ages through different shops and It reminded me of that night we went out to the Han River when we first met. We played basketball and ate ice cream. We chased each other around, we ate again and talked for hours on end. It brought back great memories again. I was in great fear of hurting him and never being able to be the same with him. We made our way down the small little streets full of kids running around by there parents side and couples hand in hand.