My advice to you...

Author's note:
I'm taking the time before the hurricane arrives...
Because I just want to say thank you... thank you to all those wonderful Whatpadd users that want to use this as a tool give hope and to help people. I am so grateful that I can find so many incredible people whom I can relate to. From the ways of seeing relationships, to seeeing our daily lives. I am incredibly thankful to all of you guys for taking the time to read my story. Maybe it's not perfect maybe there's sometimes a lot of grammatical errors, but is the story God put in my heart to share to you guys. In someway I like to reflect the way I see things the way I see life and myself through the story.

And no, I'm not from an abusive family, thank God my parents are christians, both pastors, so you don't need to worry about that.
But I have felt anger for not forgiving someone... but in my case what healed that part of my life was God. For the ones who wander or haven't gotten why I called this book "healing love" is because love can heal the deepest wounds of a heart.
Jesus gave his life for us and that healed and changed our hearts and our minds completely. My goal is not to have 1000 reads... or to even get more than 300. That's not my reason of doing this. What I mostly want is you guys to learn at least one thing during my story. (It could be as simple as how God sees us ,to as complicated as when I should get a relationship) all of those things if you guys learn one thing through this whole story... I reach my goal.

If at least one person can learn that God loves you ( And I don't say it at the end of every chapter because I want to sound cliché or religious) I say it because it's true. It took me time to see that even though I fail and I make mistakes that like every other person ,God still loves me, and what I mostly want you guys to remember is that if we put your trust in Him, whether we have nothing to worry about.
Guys remember that God loves you and I do too because you take the time to read to listen to my extremely long paragraphs ( smiles on the inside 😊) and to learn something positive for you. If you don't like my story it's OK. Everybody has different tastes in books, but for the fact that you took the time to read this extremely long paragraph, it is puts the smile on my face. I love you so much and thank you for your likes and comments. The fact that you have opened my book and read a word it makes me be so grateful for God letting me experience this beautiful moments of this project.

And I just hope that you always remember that your value has been given by Jesus more than two-thousand years ago, and he loves you incredibly. He gave his life for you and rose again on the third day. Jesus gives life so that you could have yours today reading this, and it wasn't because we deserve it... the total opposite. But he loved us, and still does.
Hurricane Maria is coming soon that's why I will not be posting for a little bit ( inside cries 😭) this time is going to be longer than Irma, so I don't know how much I'm going to be without electricity or water. But I decided to put my faith in Jesus.
My question of the day (since I always make one)
where do you go or where do you put your faith on when there's a storm coming.?
My best advice is to put it on Jesus because he never fails and loves is unconditionally,  so He will always want what's best for us.
I love you guys and remember God loves you too.
Kisses Sofi.