"I don't know,let's just keep goin'."

"Wait."I say stopping her."Get on my back,your feet are hurtin' and I need the heavy exercise."I struggled lifting her up continuing with or bags as well.

"Shut up."she smiled laughing finally.

Niq Pov.

"I wanna go water skiing,I wanna go to the beach,I wanna go clubbing,I-"

"Catt!Slow down lets just start with the beach Hun."I slowed,feeling sick to my stomach.

Roc decided to sleep in today since he drove the full 12 hours here.Ray and Chelsea are still no where near here yet,but we just came back from the first day on the Quiz crap.They won first today but I threw up in the bathroom half the time they were winning.I gotta tell Roc he's a father regardless of the stress he's in.His grades have dropped and he's freakin' out about graduation and what college he wants to go to to get started in the NFL.With tuition for Catt he's worried he might not get that football scholarship to get him back in Cali.I don't know what tell him,I'm afraid to.

"Unique!"Catt yelled snapping me out if it.

"Yes!"

"The beach?Leggo?"she giggled.

"Your bf's not comin'?"

"Best friend is catching up with completion?Boy friend is being my manger for tonight?"

I laugh shaking my heading off the boat.

I sat down the entire time while Catt did mostly everything she could squeeze into the two hours Prod gave her.Apparently her work starts early today,and we both don't have a clue on what the hell he's doin' at this fancy beach house with a bunch of camera guys?

"I drove her here because?"I snapped wanting to sleep already.

"Like really I was just about to-"Catt frowned.

"Go shopping."I blurted remembering all the hot guys she was about to get numbers from.

"Relax you'll like it trust me."he smiled pulling her more into the house.

"Damn this is a nice house."I mumbled following them into the kitchen.

"Okay so I know you've been wanting to get your music out there more.So,we are going to shoot your first video on your new mixtape."

I tuned out after the overly excited Catt jumps on him,he laughs,they giggle,they kiss,and I remind them of how I could be sleeping.

"Oh right,let's start!"she laughed kissing him one last time before getting directions from some popular director man.They discussed her first scene in the house.I went to the living room where it had the most amazin' view of the beach.Like really,I can't wait till Roc starts his career in NFL.My baby gon' be kill' em!

Catt Pov.

"Niq!How do I....look."I shook my head seeing she's asleep on the couch.Prod asked Nellie to style my video shoot so you know I look amazing.I changed my outfit for the house scene we've been doing for hours today.I'm wearing a white cut out bathing suit with a lace cover up for the beach scene.I walked outside on the baloney seeing my set up for my photo shoot on one side,with the video on the other.The director decided to shoot at sunset on the beach for both.So time is pretty limited on getting everything done.I'm just glad I finally get my music video everyone at school keeps askin' for!

Roc Pov.

It was just gettin' dark when Ray finally found the boat when I woke up.OC,dyin' to go to the club,grabbed Ray and we all headed out the door.Everything was in walkin' distance so goin' to parties was nothin'.I had been so caught up in tryin' not to stress I thought about where the hell are Catt and Unique?I haven't seen or heard from them all day?