6)Hatred

A/N
Anyone interested in making a trailer? You would be credited, followed, given dedication. BONUS, you can use ANY actors you want!
Happy Reading!

***

"Are you sure about this, brother?" asked Hermes quietly.

Apollo said nothing. He needed to speak to the girl; he needed to communicate with her. He needed to see if there was something that caused him to recognize which of his past lovers was possibly inhabiting the girl's body as a reincarnated soul. "I'll be waiting outside," said the god of travel, disappearing soon after his question. It seemed Apollo's lack of an answer was enough answer for Hermes.

The concert was far from being over, but it seemed to be over for the girl. Apollo had silently followed her, amazed by how very fast she was moving. When she left the stage, she ran down a long hallway before bolting into a nearby room. A few others quickly followed her.
Ripping off her jet-black wig, a hair net was underneath until the girl removed that item as well. After that, a long, dark red main of hair came tumbling out and over her shoulder. The girl struggled to fix her hair into a ponytail as Apollo watched her. He could not place who it was she was supposed to be. She resembled no one he had loved or laid with. Apollo watched as she removed her leather jacket and instead replaced it with a soft jean one that held a grey hood on the back.

Before Apollo could approach the young woman before she changed from her hideous black assemble, someone else had entered the room. A young woman who possessed a very -almost too- blond of pixie cut. The girls eyes were just as heavily shadowed as Aurora's, her outfit just as disturbingly black and gothic. That much skin showing on a woman reminded Apollo of a harlot. "Rory! What the hell, you can't leave now! There's a chance we could be called up for a encore!" the girl whined, her blue eyes incredibly wide.

Aurora's dark red head swiveled to look at her for barely a moment before she was one more packing away her belongings. "Ain't gonna happen, Megs. Did you hear how terrible our new guitar guy was? Between that and Death-Play's recreations of Bon Jovi hits, we're not winning anything, I swear."

"Why do you have to be so friggen negative all the time?" the girl pouted.

"Have I ever been wrong?" countered Aurora with a raised brow. She continued tossing away her belongings while attempting to shimmy out of her too tight of leather pants. Removing her clothing left her in a pair of underwear that looked strangely like shorts. Apollo diverted his eyes to respect the girl's privacy.

"Unfortunately, no."

At that moment, a scrawny male entered the room. His inky black hair was in a similar style to the girl's pixie cut. His face was pale due to heavy gothic makeup while his eyes were coated in pitch black shadows and eyeliner. "People are demanding Death-Play's encore," the young man of no more than seventeen groaned. The girl with the pixie-cut looked just as dejected as he did upon that declaration.

"We need a new guitar player," said Aurora at once, not modest as she proceeded to pull on a ripped pair of black jeans, uncaring that the young man with the inky black hair was still in the room.

The boy scowled, unabashed to her being half nude. He did not seem to even notice the girl's pale limbs and freckles dabbling across her shoulder blades. "This late in competition season? We'd have a better chance of cutting out all guitar action minus you, Roar."

Aurora sighed. "You know we can't do that! We'll look like idiots that the only person who can do a guitar solo is also the lead singer!"

The boy nodded in agreement. "Well, at least we still have Johnny," said the other girl with a light shrug.

"I'm not sure about that," the boy countered. "If he didn't realize he sucked before, Johnny's bound to figure it out after today. Those Green-Day wannabes laughed him off stage. Honestly, if it hadn't been for your little booty tease session with him Rory, we might have had the whole audience laughing from how off-key his vocals were plus his crappy playing."