READ THIS

Hey gang! Yeah, I know, another mythology story by me.
This story will not be started until a couple other projects of mine are done around December.

...I've always wondered about what would happen if a Greek god was cursed to live as a mortal. When you look back on Greek mythology, this happened to a few of them, Apollo included. Let's face it, are there really any books based on Apollo that aren't fanfiction? I can't find any.

NO, I am not copying Rick Riordan, this is NOT  a fanfiction. I had no idea he had even wrote a story based upon a human Apollo until recently. I wrote this late last year and had ten chapters finished. It's been sitting in the old files of mine lost and forgotten. If anything this is a romance story based on a little mystery as well.

This story is going to be told in the POV of Apollo for the most part along with a few chapters here and there in his love interests POV. I figured it was high time to give my guy fans a story with a guy from my mythology as my  lead where the book was mostly told in his POV.
Looking at my work, I've done a few pieces in a guy's perspective but not an entire story.

WARNING TO THE TROLLS.
Because there's always one of you who feels the need to steal my names-plot-characters
.

Now try veeeerrrrrryyy hard to stay friendly and not leave a snippy reply in the comment sections regarding this.
QUICK Q and A!

Q: Can I take your story to translate into the language I speak?
A: NO. Publishers warn that this is a bad idea for me. I understand how translations would "gain me more readers in other countries", but giving someone permission to take my story and post it on their account when I want to publish is a bad idea for me. Sorry!

Q: Are you trying to copyright Greek Gods?
A: Of course not. Are Greek Gods copyrighted? No. Anyone at any time is allowed to make a story about them. Greek Gods are NOT copyrighted otherwise no one would ever be able to write about them.

Q:I can write about Apollo and you CAN'T stop me!!
A:
I no where say "Apollo" is copyrighted. He isn't. Apollo is public domain. I didn't create him!
But, this story version of Apollo *is* copyrighted. When you take Apollo and have your OC in the exact same predicament as my character along with taking the title/plot of my story, you're just taking someone else's book.

Q: So AH HA! Does that mean you're trying to copyright the name Aurora!?!

A: No. That doesn't make sense and frankly sounds stupid whenever I have someone accusing me of trying to copyright a name. When I say, don't steal my characters and names, that obviously references the title of my book and my characters. Taking my characters names and personalities, placing them in your story while pretending you created them is called plagiarism. Why do you think no one on Wattpad can use characters from the stories of published authors without calling it a fanfiction? Can you just take Harry Potter and Voldermort and make your own story while referencing Hogwarts?  Can you simply  make Edward Cullen and Jacob Black fight over your OC? Unfortunately NO.

Q: Can I take ideas from your story and use them in my own book?

A: Ugh, I HATE being the jerk who keeps saying this word, but NO. I will not give anyone the okay to take any part of this book. It's to cover my own butt. Upon advice from a popular Wattpad author, I have been told not to give the greenlight to anyone asking to take 'ideas'. The last time I allowed someone to use the tiniest morsel, they took my characters, plot, and even story name by changing it and calling it 'Engaged to Jack Frost'. I'm sad to say giving anyone the tiniest bit of wiggle room just wasn't worth the hassle. So the answer is No.

Q: I made a story kinda/sorta/a lot similar to yours. Can I still post it?
A:  I would go with no. Here's the thing; if you for any reason feel your story is identical to mine that you're taking the time to try and get me to get me to green-light you posting it, it's most likely stealing something from one of my stories. Otherwise, you wouldn't feel the need to run it past me to see if you're copyrighting. When in doubt, don't do onto others what you wouldn't want done onto you. If you don't want someone stealing your stories, don't steal someone elses.

Q/Accusation: Are you stealing the idea of a human Apollo from Rick Riordan?!
A:
Okay, so I hate to break it to you and anyone else who believes this, but Rick Riordan did *NOT* invent Greek Mythology. Anyone ever accusing someone of stealing Greek Mythology when "Riordan wrote it" really needs to take a moment to read a history book.
It's exactly the same regarding JK Rowling not inventing witches and wizards and Stephanie Meyer not inventing vampires. Sorry, none of them invented these things either. Did Riordan make a book regarding a human Apollo? Sure. But did he INVENT that idea? No. He plucked it from Greek Mythology. He did it when Zeus punished his son Apollo be taking away his immortal powers and sending him to be a servant to the king of Thessaly for nine years.
So did I take any idea from Riordan...? No. I took it from the myths. Just. Like. He. Did. No way are our stories similar. Our Apollo's are different and so are our writing styles. He writes children books while I write teen romances. So, if anyone else feels they want to argue this with me, please read some actual Greek Mythology that isn't Percy Jackson and then get back to me.

Sorry for coming across as one of those crazy authors who seems to be hissing negativity, but I'm just used to the questions and/or mean comments so I thought I'd throw it all out there before we begin this.
Happy Reading!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This book contains material protected under International and Federal copyright laws and treaties. Any unauthorized print or use of this book is prohibited. Absolutely no use of this book can be used without permission from author/publisher.

This work is unable to be used by anyone other than the author. What that means; you CANNOT use characters, names, and storyline without it being called PLAGIARISM.

Names, characters, and incidents are the sole property of the authors imagination or are used with fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, places, business establishments, events or locations is purely coincidental. If you can't help yourself but to steal authors title, characters, and storyline you automatically open yourself up to a lawsuit.