"stop that." hansol turns away and covers his face with his hands as the tears start to well out.

"oh no baby, are you crying?" seungkwan moves closer and press his soft lips against hansol red and wet cheeks. "my beautiful angel, don't cry, it's okay, sweetie."

hansol sobs and looks up as he wipes his tears off his flaming hot cheeks.

"i think i love you too much, hyung." hansol mumbles and clutches his hand as he presses himself to seungkwan's chest and whines in a low tone. "this isn't good for my heart."

seungkwan smiles a warm smile as he leans down to press his lips onto the cute boy's cheeks.

"my cute little bean."

hansol squeals as a reply and throw his arms around seungkwan's neck before pressing his lips to his.

"shut up." hansol mumbles as their lips are pressed against each other.

seungkwan smiles as they end the short-lived kiss and peer out over the water once again.

"we're like that one annoying sns couple ew." hansol leans into seungkwan's chest as the slightly older boy chuckles and nods.

"hyung, no matter how cosy this is, i really think we should head home soon, it's kinda late."

seungkwan nods as he slowly let's go of hansol and they both stand up, grab each other's hands and begin walking away from the park.

"do you work tomorrow?" seungkwan asks as they cross the street hand in hand.

"yeah." hansol sighs. "it's usually super busy on mondays as well and it's my longest day."

"aw baby." seungkwan pouts and pecks hansol's right cheek. "i'll come with lunch for you."

hansol giggles and nods.

the two continue waking when hansol suddenly gets an eerie feeling in his stomach as he stops dead in his tracks. seungkwan spin around at the sudden stop and stares at hansol, confused.

"wha-"

"it was here wasn't it?"

seungkwan lets go of hansol's hand to instead grab onto his shoulders gently.

"hansol, what do you mean?"

"where they found us."

hansol's eyes staring straightforward, through seungkwan's body like he wasn't standing right in front of him.

it is then it clicks for seungkwan as well. they, they found them hiding behind a dumpster in the alley right beside them. they had walked the same way the fled last time. the same way from the same bench to the same alley.

"the only thing missing is them." hansol mumbles as he sits down and cover his head with his arms. seungkwan dives down to him at the same time to grab his face in his hands and shakes his head.

"they're not here, nor will they come. everything's okay, hansol, look at me."

hansol manages to turn his head up as a tear slips out of his red shaking eyes. he takes a deep breath as he stares long and deeply into seungkwan's eyes, feeling a slight touch of comfort. he nods as seungkwan throw his arms around the shaking boy, resting his lips on the boy's forehead.

"should we walk the other way, baby?"

hansol nods as they begin to walk the opposite way.

"i'm sorry, i don't know what just happened. it felt like my heart was crumbling down and my head started to spin for some reason." hansol whispers as they walk up the stairs to his apartment.

"trauma. i can't believe they did this." seungkwan growls as he opens the door.

"things are really not going so great right now." hansol kick off his shoes and throw himself into the couch where seungkwan was quickly ready to catch him in his arms.

"remember when we first met?" seungkwan mumbles quietly.

hansol chuckles and nods.

"everything was so easy and good back then. you just came in to have a chat every day, it was honestly the only highlight of my day." hansol smiles as the memories play back in front of him. pictures of two smiling boys just crushing.

seungkwan looks down at hansol with a grin.

"the thing i remember the most is me poking your name tag."

hansol burst into laughter remembering the vivid scene.

"my face was totally red and i didn't know what to do so i just nodded and quickly went behind the counter." hansol covers his face as he wipes his tears out of laughter from his cheeks.

a silence falls thin between the two as they think back to the past.

"remember our first kiss?"
-
a/n:
hey guys!!
i know like all of my parts
are like super messy but i'm rlly
trying to figure some stuff out and
that's why not a lot is happening hh

also, i apologise for any grammar or
spelling mistakes lmao english isn't
my first language as well as after
reading through the same part like 5
times you just kinda forget to check
your spelling hhh sorry

but thanks for reading!! ily!!

-hanna