Chapter 7- Sweaters, Skirts, Shoes, AHHH

********************

Here is Sophie!!

********************

After school I realised something. Since Katelyn and I aren't friends anymore, fake or otherwise, I can play as many pranks on her as I want! I started jumping around. Then I realised some guy was staring at me, as I was in the middle of the road to my house. Oops... I really need to start paying attention to my surroundings.

While I walked I tried to think of an amazing plan. Keying? Too boring. Hair dye? How would I find her shampoo? Ummmmmm, maybe... you know what. I don't know. I'm going to need some serious help. But wait, I'm supposed to meet Ethan. Ughhh why do I always end up in this situations? Plus soph is coming. Double ughh, now what?

Wait. I have an idea! Let's bring Sophie to the meet with Ethan! He wouldn't mind right? I'll text him earlier... But I don't have his number... Great, absolutely great. I'll find out somehow. Yass, I now have a plan! Kinda.

I rushed home wanting to put my plan, however simple into action. Once I reached, I called Soph telling her about the current situation.

"You idiot, always ending up in these situations" she said laughing.

"Well, help me!!! Please!!" I pleaded.

"Guess what?" she said.

"What?" I replied eagerly hoping she had a solution.

"I bought new shoes!"

"Umm, okay, nice, amazing, but first what about Ethan?"

"Oh ya. I have his number."

"HOW?? EXPLAIN!?" I pretty much screamed in the phone.

"You're talking about the nerd right"

"YES!"

"I got his number because I was in a group with him for a family friend's birthday party. The people who talked to him referred to him as a nerd. I didn't see him because I was out of station at that time. So, I assumed."

"Wow, small world huh? So can you please send me the number and I'll see if you can meet him in person."

"Okay no problem." she said and then cut the phone. She wasn't the type of person who would unnecessarily linger on the phone. I sunk into the beanbag in my room. A minute later my phone pinged. Soph had actually sent me his number. I recognised him by his picture.

Amelia

Hey, this is Amelia.

4:03

Ethan

Oh hey, didn't realise you had my number.

4:04

Amelia

Oh that... I'll explain... But more importantly, you know how we are meeting today at the park?

4:04

Ethan

Ya, what about it?

4:04

Amelia

Is it ok if my friend Sophie came too... I mean if you don't want that, it's completely fine.

4:05

Ethan

Oh sure, no problem