Nine

David awoke the next morning in an unfamiliar room. Then he felt Daniel beside him, and he remembered the events of the night before. David sighed, and laid back down.

Daniel grunted and sat up, seeing David beside him.

"Morning sunshine." Daniel smirked.

David smiled and hugged his boyfriend, closing his eyes and falling asleep as he did so. He's so cute. Daniel thought, cradling David.

It saw Saturday, so the two didn't have to leave or do anything that day.

So naturally they cuddled all fucking day.

That's really gay.

————————————————————

When the two woke up towards the end of the day they decided to eat something. Daniel's parents weren't home, so they were free to hug and steal little kisses from each other.

David eventually had to go home, to Daniels dismay.

"Bye Daniel." David said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Bye Davey." Daniel breathed into David's ear.

So David headed on his journey home, and as he walked inside he heard arguing.

"OH YOU WANT WHATS BEST FOR HIM? YOU GOT YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND TO PREEND TO BE ME, IM LEAVING."

A man with ginger hair and a slight beard stalked out of the kitchen and saw David.

"Stay away from me." He hissed.

David shrunk back, and then saw his mother walk out of the kitchen. She glared at him and turned to the living room.

"Wait, um, mum... What did he mean your boyfriend pretended to be my father?" David slipped out.

His mother turned around with an ice cold stare and said seven simple words.

"You don't have a father anymore, David." She snarled.

David cowered down and walked into his room, locking the door.

"Maybe I should just pack up and run away..." David whispered.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

________________________________

He woke up the next morning and just stared at the ceiling. David eventually got up and walked into the kitchen to get some food. He found some crackers and brought them to his room, and ate as little as possible so his mother wouldn't notice.

He rushed and put them back into the pantry, and quickly scurried back to his room. He locked the door and saw he had a text from a random number.

Unknown: kys

David: um, no thanks..

Unknown: kill yourself please

David decided to ignore it and texted Daniel instead, blocking ten unknown number.

David: Hey Daniel.

But Daniel didn't respond. Of course he didn't, he hates you. His mind rang with insults before he finally sliced across his skin, until he was satisfied.

________________________________

That Monday at school David didn't show up. Daniel was worried of course, and decided to text his boyfriend.

David: Hey Daniel.
—————Today, at 9:45—————
Daniel: David, where are you?

There wasn't a response. Daniel was starting to panic, and told Gwen.

"He's not answering his phone, and he's not here today. Gwen, what if something happened?" Daniel told his friend everything and they decided that after school they would go to David's house.

________________________________

As the two started heading towards David's house they noticed that David had read Daniels message.

"That's strange, why wouldn't he answer?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know, let's get there before we assume anything." Gwen shushed Daniel quickly and they continued walking.

________________________________

They got to David's house and knocked on the door. Grace answered and glared at the two standing there.

"What do you brats want?" She huffed.

"Is David home?" Daniel asked.

"The pig has friends? He's not here." She snorted, and closed the door on them.

"Where is he then?" Daniel fretted.

________________________________

David's legs dangled over the edge of the cliff. He sat there and wondered what to do. Should he jump? Or should he stay and be alive with Daniel?

He didn't know what to do.