Preview!!

Obey the Cupid's arrow, no matter how unconventional it may lead you to

Born to be with each other, even if they don't have a clue

Search for that one person for your love tale

Escape from love you may try, but you will fail

Sink into love so bad it feels like madness

Surely, once you start to love someone

It will steal a piece of your heart forever

Over and over again, you will fall for them (that should be clear)

No matter you like it or not, your feelings won't disappear

***

A/N: This little teaser is actually a hint of the title of this new fic I'll be working on. It's going to be a Conner and Bree romance story. I've been planning for this for over a year (no kidding), so I really look forward to sharing it with all of you. It's like my baby. My precious brainchild.

For Wattpad, updates will be coming real slow compared to my other work "7 Days". Not to mention chapters will be longer.

 By the way, I'm not much of a poet even though I try to be poetic (ends up with me cringing), so feel free to give me comments.

 ...And there is no such mysterious external force pushing Conner and Bree together, nor is this an AU. It will be mostly canon to TLOS 1 to 6.

 Sooo, what do you think is this? It's a hint of the title, and the title is a hint of the plot. Feel free to guess.

Hint: the sentences in the poem are not the main point. Look at the organization.

Also, there are some OC profiles after this chapter. They're all about the side characters that act as the main characters' friends, so you can skip them if you want to. Has little to do with plot.