{38}

A/N:- hey guys I'm carrying this on now! I'm sorry to make you wait! Been so busy but I'm ready to finish this.

----

•••

••

[[[[[[]]]]][[[[]]]]]][[[[]]]] ENJOY!

----

Evie's P.O.V:-

I walked into the kitchen to see Joe cooking up breakfast, it filled the room and it smelt really nice.

"Morning baby" Joe smiled,

He turned around to give me a passionate kiss, I love him so much.

"I'm so excited for little one to come out" Joe grinned.

I giggled, "Joe we only found out yesterday that I'm pregnant and I've been pregnant for a week or so that's what the test said"

"I know, and I am just so happy for us!" Joe grinned, his lips attached mine again and we smiled.

Joe dished up breakfast and we ate it all up.

"Come here" Joe said.

I went over to cuddle him on the sofa, "your so cosy" I grinned.

"I know" He winked.

His hand travelled up my thigh and touched my area making me stumble on my words,

"I need you" Joe moaned a little as we attached our lips.

"Aw Joe" I grinned.

He squeezed my thigh, I then straddled his waist, I love Joe so much.

"Come on let's go grocery shopping" I grinned, he sighed and laughed after as we both got up and he pinched my bum,

"Joe" I gasped and he chuckled.

We got ready and decided to head out to the shop. Aka Asda.

We walked in, my hand in Joe's as we got a trolly and Joe started to push it,

"Get in" Joe grinned.

"Um, Joe no" I laughed.

"Why not"

"Because it's mental"

"Fine" he laughed.

I smiled as we walked down the isle, we came across the baby isle, and we decided to go down it... seems interesting.

"Joe" A voice called Joe from down the isle, a young girl probably in her young teens smiled, she had brown Curley hair and she was wearing jeans and a vest top.

"Hello" He smiled,

"I love your videos so much! And I'm glad your still with Evie!" She grinned.

"Aw that's awesome and thank you" Joe said giving her a hug, they got a photo together and then she looked around and frowned,

"Can I ask a question?" She asked.

Joe and I nodded,

"Why are you looking at the baby stuff" She grinned.

"Oh, we are looking for one of my friends" I said.

Joe then agreed and then she pouted,

"Oh too bad you guys aren't expecting!" She smiled.

We both laughed and she went off,

Phew!

"Well that went well" Joe chuckled to himself.

"I guess, would you want to tell your viewers about me being pregnant?" I asked.

Joe nodded, "of course"

We got everything we needed and set off back home.

___

Thank you for reading.