{17}

Evie's P.O.V:-

Today was the day Joe and I and Zalfie are going on the camping trip, I am so thankful I am surrounded my people who make me feel safe specially Joe he is a keeper.

"Evie" Joe moaned kissing my neck wanting me to climb back into bed.

"We have a hour to get sorted" I said.

Joe sighed and rolled over to get out of bed, he was in his boxers. I stared at his body observing it as he took small paste steps to the chest of draws.

"If you keep looking at me like that I will have to come over there and-" Joe joked, I quickly got up distracting him from his sentence and I kissed his lips.

Joe stood there a bit speachless and he leaned in for me but including a heated make out session, he took off the shirt I was wearing and left both of us in underwear,

"This is better than cuddling in bed" Joe whispered.

I leaned back and looked him in the eyes.

"We need to get sorted" I teased as I bent down to get the top off the floor, then he smacked my bum slightly I got up quickly and gave him a death glare trying not to laugh.

"Just laugh" Joe joked.

"Nope" I grinned.

"I am going for a shower" Joe said going towards the bathroom.

I pouted slightly and then walked towards him.

"What's up now?" He asked leaning in to kiss me again.

"Can I join?" I asked.

"Really?" He asked surprisingly.

"Yes I have decided if we are getting serious with everything we have to be comfortable" I said.

"Woah I didn't know if you would ever want to but that's a good thing" Joe said.

I followed him into the bathroom and struggling to take my bra off,

"Joe help me" I moaned getting frustrated with the clasp.

"Say please?" Joe smirked.

"Please" I laughed.

He took it off witch led me to turn around and kiss his soft lips.

"We need to get sorted remember" Joe joked.

"Wow" I laughed.

We took a shower there were a few observing each other's body's and a couple of touching sessions and a few kisses before Joe wanted more.

"Joe" I moaned as he touched me.

"How long have we got" Joe smirked.

"Come on" I said.

I stepped out the shower and grabbed the towel, I walked out the door when Joe grabbed my hand and turned me to face him,

"Joe" I screech.

"Evie" he mocked and then smirked.

He quickly tugs on my towel and yanks it till it has come loose and fallen off.

"Joe" I said quickly grabbing it back around my body.

"What is not like I haven't seen you naked before". He smirked.

"But not now we need to finish packing for the trip" I said.

"Fine" he sighed.

Joe's P.O.V:-