{7}

Zoe's P.O.V:-

I woke up and let Narla out and then took her upstairs and she trampled all over Evie and she woke up, Joe groaned and carried on sleeping Evie decided to get up and help me make breakfast.

''Sleepy head'' i said making Evie smile.

''Had a late night'' she yawned.

''Why?'' i asked.

''just couldn't sleep'' she smiled.

''You sure you wasnt up late talking to joe or messing around shall i say'' i laughed.

''I am serious zo'' she said.

''Alright, lets cook pancakes'' i said.

We both headed to the kitchen and decided to cook pancakes and Alfie came down,

''Whats up?'' Alfie said coming in the kitchen.

''Morning alf'' i said.

''Morning'' he said.

we all decided to set up the table for when Joe wakes up.

Evie's P.O.V:-

I sat down up to the table on my laptop, and alfie started to whisper to Zoe and they both grinned and laughed, as i looked at them they looked at me and as they noticed i knew something was up they laugh and look away quickly.

''What are you guys laughing at?'' i asked.

''You'' Alfie shouted.

''Why?'' i asked with concern.

''You are the only girl that Joe actually likes and he seems to like you more and more every time he sees you, have you seen the way he acts with you and the way he looks at you'' Zoe said.

''Really?'' i asked.

''Yes, trust me i believe he likes you'' Zoe admitted.

''Okay, well i need to get changed so i will be back down'' I said.

''Okay'' Zoe and Alfie said.

Joe's P.O.V:-

As i finished getting changed Evie had walked in a bit flustered and she seemed a little embarrassed did my sister say something to her? i don't know...

''Oh sorry'' Evie said, as she saw me getting on my top.

''Its fine no worries'' i said.

''I am going to shower can you tell zoe that?'' she asked.

''sure'' i said.

i left the room and closed the door behind me and walked downstairs to see Zoe and Alfie on thier phones playing games up to the table.

''Morning'' i said.

they both looked up and smiled.