{2}

I got to the airport, it was finally 5am it was like an hour and a half drive to the airport. It was a little busy, everyone was looking stressed and tired walking in between places. 

I decided to sit down outside on the benches with a Starbucks as my flight doesn't get in till 6am, i sat down taking small sips. I decided to get comfortable as i didn't have anything else to do but just wait till my flight calls in. ''Evie?'' A husky voice approached, i looked up to see a tallish boy with huge geek glasses on, and a white top with black jeans and timber boots and his earphones around his neck he has slick brownish hair. ''Err yes that's me,..''I said, i didn't know who he was then i remembered Zoe and it might be her brother. ''Joe?'' i said, he nodded. ''You might think i am weird but Zoe has told me she has you coming down to London today'' he said, his smile is honestly perfect... i shouldn't think anything else. 

''How did you know who i was and what i looked like?'' i asked.

''Zoe gave me a description to me and kind of sent me a photo on whattapp'' he said.

''Oh right, are you visiting Cali?'' i asked.

''I was, i have been here for 3 days for vidcon typed purposes, but Zoe wanted me to see if your okay and stuff and to bring you back to hers..''Joe trailed off.

''Zoe is such a good friend, Zoe is crazy, she knows i don't like speaking to strangers'' i said.

''Your not the only one, but i guess youtube has our confidence, what seat are you in?'' he asked.

''Seat 23 you?'' i asked. He is good looking, i don't care about talking to him as in the 'stranger' side of things. 

''Seat 24, we are next to each other'' Joe said. i smiled. 

''Lets get something to eat my treat'' I said.

''I should pay for us, i am the gentleman here'' Joe smirked. 

''How long have you known Zoe for?'' Joe asked. 

''2 years or so, your her brother right?'' i said. he nodded.

''wow and yes i am'' he said.

We went into a cafe and ate, me and Joe talked about what we do, but it wasn't awkward at all between us, i saw him smirk at some stupid things i said. 

A hour later// We bored the plane and we set off. 

11 Hours Later--------- 

I got off the flight and headed towards the suitcases, i checked my phone and it read 8am in England time, i had changed my phone to the UK time zone, i need to get used to this. Joe disappeared somewhere, we didn't really talk on the flight just watched films and chatted for a little bit before falling asleep. I picked up my luggage and wheeled them over to the doors of the entrance to the London airport, ''Evie'' Joe shouted my name as he hurried over to catch up, ''i am off now to get home, are you going to be okay waiting for Zoe to pick you up?'' he asked. i nodded, ''thanks Joe'' i said, he nodded, he looked back as he walked away and gave me a glance and a smile. 

''Evie hey'' Zoe cheered hugging me.

''Hey Zoe i missed you!'' i said.

''Did you see Joe?'' she asked.

''Yes we was seated next to each other on the flight witch was nice, and we said our goodbyes like 20 minutes ago hes probably home now'' i said. 

Zoe smiled, 

''Great, lets get going'' she said

We left the airport and went back to Zoe's. 

''Here is your room for the time being'' Zoe said as she lead me inside the room. ''THANKS'' i said hugging her.

''No problem'' she said.

I put my things away and headed downstairs. 

''Lets have a movie night!'' Zoe said.

''Okay, wheres Alfie then?'' i asked.

''He is in Manchester doing a panel he will be back tomorrow he knows that your here!'' Zoe said.

''Ok'' i said.

We drank Hot chocolates and had popcorn and sweets and watched horror movies and settled down still we both felt sleepy and decided to head to bed.