{15}

*WARNING SMUT*

Morning....

Evie's P.O.V:-

I woke up with a pain in my stomach and the feeling off really bad hangover and my head was pounding, I felt a breeze on my leg, I look under the covers to see that I was in my lungree I must of asked Joe last night to take it off, it didn't look like we did anything, he's not like that to take advantage of people and besides he looks like he has joggers on anyway it's okay.

I stayed laid down and faced Joe as he slept he slightly opened his eyes to see me,

"Morning Love" Joe said pulling me into a hug.

"Morning" I said.

He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Joe did anything happen last night" I asked.

I remember going to the club and then getting dunk then getting home and Joe helping me get my dress off that's all I remember.

"Nope" he smirked.

"Why are you smirking then?" I asked.

"You are so damn hot Evie! Honestly no joke! Have you seen what your wearing damnnnnnnnnnnn" Joe said looking under the covers.

"Oh god" I whisper.

"Be better if it was off wouldn't you agree?" Joe smirked.

"Joe stop being cheeky, and did anything happen yes or no?" I asked.

"You tried but I pushed you away because we was both drunk, and I didn't want you to loose your virginity on a drunken night" Joe explained.

"Oh wow thanks" I said sarcastically.

"Don't be sarcastic, next time do you want me to take advantage?" Joe winked.

"No Joe you rejected me last night so no" I smirked and pretended to be angry.

"Don't be like this love, I love you" Joe said tracing his hands up my waist.

"Fine I forgive you" I winked.

"I can make it up to you" Joe winked and then leaned in to kiss my neck.

He left wet kisses trailed down my neck to my collar bone.

"Joe" I moaned as he reached a soft spot.

Joe's P.O.V:-

Today is going amazing I woke up to my awesomely girlfriend laying down next to me observing me while I was asleep she is too cute! He eyes linger of me for a bit till I leaned and kissed her and then it turned into a little make out session.

She then straddled me with her legs beside my waist and leaned in to kiss me.

"Your such a tease" I moaned.

"Well it's not a tease" she winked.

"Evie are you sure?" I asked, as she tugged on my trouser.

"Sure" she said, leaning to kiss my neck.

Evie's P.O.V:-

As we pull in to our embrace of kissing, I straddled him then is got a little hot and messy so he laid me on the bed and stroked a strand of hair behind my ear and leaving me breathless. I felt so happy being with Joe and to do my first time was definitely with him.

He tugged at the bottom of my lungree,

"May I?" Joe asks while tugging on it.