{22}

Evie's P.O.V:-

Last night was something special, I don't know if Joe was planning on doing that or if he was generally craving for me, he's so sweet.

I woke up and Joe was still asleep I leaned over to get my phone to see a message from my mum,

Mum: hello darling how have you been? x
Evie: hey mum, I have been amazing sorry we haven't stayed in contact much we recently got back from a mini camp with Zoe and Alfie x
Mum: that sounds amazing, how's caspar?
Evie: great actually he was round yesterday and we cached up x
Mum: have you got your own place now?
Evie: kind off, I moved in with my boyfriend x
Mum: you have a boyfriend? Hunny I hope your careful x
Evie: I am mum dont worry I moved In before we dated, i stayed with him to give Zoe some space as I crashed there a long time x
Mum: you sound happy though I love you and miss you x
Evie: you would have to meet Joe one day I will bring him down some time and I miss you too x
Mum: well I am glad for you, sorry to bring this up but has that man contacted you anymore? X
Evie: I think I am safe mum thanks for your concern how and are you?
Mum: its  great, I met a man called jimmy he is a great guy, he sent me flowers yesterday x
Evie: that's so good mum I am glad your happy I gotta go speak soon mum x
Mum: okay x

I looked up from my phone to see that Joe was sat there staring at me,

"Who's interesting" Joe smirked.

"My mum messaged me I told her about me and you she seems to like you and she wants to meet you one day" I said.

"That's perfect" Joe smirked.

"I guess it is" I said.

I got up and stretched a little ad headed to the kitchen, Joe followed.

"Let me cook breakfast" Joe said kissing my neck,

"Go ahead sir" I smiled, I walked over to the stool and sat on it,

While Joe gathered everything I looked at my phone to see 2 messages,

Unknown-

10.21am:

I see you have gone somewhere maybe a long vacation -Stalker

10.22am:

I know everything you can't hide forever -Stalker

I dropped my phone on the side, and put my hands to my head, this cannot happen, my life has only gotten Into place.

Joe dished up food and handed it to me he looked confused to why I looked depressed.

Joe's P.O.V:-

I saw that Evie had been on her phone quite a lot this morning something was upsetting her I need to know.

"Evie what's wrong?" I asked placing my hand on hers.

"Look" she stuttered placing her phone in front of me, I stared directly the messages that was sent.

"Omg he better back off" I said feeling all anxious.

"What am I going to do, my mum got a guy in her life that she likes, and what if he ruins there life" she cried, I embraced her in a big hug,

"Its going to be okay, we will fly out tomorrow" I said.

I decided to spend the money I saved for our travel to Cali another time when we could have a nice relaxing time with her family but she really needs this.

"But Joe you cant always do stuff for me I hardly pay back" she said wiping her tears, seeing her upset makes me want her to go and do a lot and spend a lot with her.

"Its alright Evie, you are my life and I hate seeing you upset and this is a good idea and excuse to see your family and for me to meet the." I  explained.

"You are too good for me" she said smiling.

"You aren't you are perfect to me" I said.

We both set up our laptops and looked at all flights and stuff.

"I love you" she said hugging me.

"I love you too" I said, we flicked through flights.

I started to think that maybe Jimmy, Evie's mums guy friend isn't what he think he is or he says he is, if I have bad vibes or if Evie feels uncomfortable with him I would need to set something in place for her.

I need her she can't be kidnapped or even taken away I need to keep Evie and her mum safe that's my life now.

"Its getting late let's order some food and go to sleep" I suggested, she nodded and her grip on me.

"We should pack while we wait for the order though" she said.

I nodded, as I ordered the food she went to the room.

Evie's P.O.V:-

I was packing my things for the flight to Cali and Joe is actually coming along, I have a text from Zoe asking how I was I messaged her back saying where we was going and she understands.

I decided to call my mum...

"Hello?" A manly Voice answered.

"Hello who is this?" I asked.

He started breathing down the phone.

"Jimmy, I guess your Evie?" He said.

"Yes err is my mum there?" I asked.

"Yes" he said, he started to laugh weirdly after I wasn't to convinced.

I then herd my mum sniffle.

"Hey mum" I chirped.

"Hello hunny, its like 9am here" she said.

"Wow mum I need to tell you something" I mumbled.

"What hunny" she said.

I saw Joe come in the room and sit on the bed.

I sighed loudly,

Joe's P.O.V:-

I saw that Evie was on the phone I gathered it was her mum as she was talking seriously.

"I need to tell you something" she said into the phone, I heard slight mumbling in The phone. "Joe and I are flying out tomorrow morning to you" she said.

I gestured her to sit next to me on the bed she did so.

"Alright mum bye love you" she said in the phone and then she hung up.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yes my mum is so happy to finally meet you" she said.

"That's good let's eat some play pizza it just arrived" I said.

I saw that she was half way packed, so we need to eat then finish.

We sat up to the table and ate some pizza and then we cleaned up then went to pack some stuff.

We soon felt really sleepy and went to sleep.