{23}

*WARNING SMUT*

9am..

Evie's P.O.V:-

I woke up to the alarm, I finished packing my stuff, and Joe slowly got out of bed. He decided to shower, this morning I felt a bit sick but apart from that everything is okay.

I got changed into comfy clothing, I had over sized black shirt on and put shorts on underneath you couldn't see them at all. I put my over sized jumper on top that went just above my knees and I Wacker my hair in a messy bun and gathered our stuff together.

Joe came out the bathroom in Joggers and a white top and a hoodie in his hands.

"Gosh Evie you look hot" Joe said.

I blushed a little.

"Thanks" I said.

"Let's get going" he said.

We ordered a uber and it took us to the airport we paid the driver and headed to get breakfast.

"2 coffees please" Joe ordered.

We paid and left to sit on the benches.

"Thank you" I spilled.

"What for?" He asked.

"Everything" I said.

"Welcome" he said.

He kissed my cheek and drank his coffee.

We headed to our flight, we was on a 13 hour flight. Great.... Its going to be fun.

Joe's P.O.V:-

We got on the plane and this plane was really fancy I only had been on this type of plane once and that was on tour, it looked awesome.

(Like this)

When I looked at the little areas in the plane I realised how big it was how are they meant to fit rooms on a plane, but I guess Its a good thing that mine and Evie's seats are together as we have to be strapped in a bed so we a safe

When I looked at the little areas in the plane I realised how big it was how are they meant to fit rooms on a plane, but I guess Its a good thing that mine and Evie's seats are together as we have to be strapped in a bed so we a safe. It will be a blast, I am surely going to tease Evie.

Evie's P.O.V:-

This plane was different, I liked it me and Joe had a little bedroom.

As we walked In, the flight voice came over the voices,

"Please make sure you are strapped in and ready for take off" the attender said.

Me and Joe placed our things on the floor and me and Joe strapped ourselves in the bed, it was weird not doing it to a seat.

"Look it flips up to a sofa" Joe laughs.

"Cool" I said.