Let's Go Camping!

Start bij het begin

“But how? Especially since I don’t know you.”

“Oh love, but you do.”

The scenery changed around us and all of a sudden we were at the camp site, that we were going to camp at for the weekend later today.

“What are we doing here?” I asked.

“You tell me? These are your visions.”

“My visions?” I laughed as I shook my head, “I don’t have visions. These are nightmares that never end.”

He shakes his head, “Not exactly.”

This guy was seriously starting to piss me off.

“Are you going to stand there being cryptic, or you going to actually tell me something useful?” I ask, “Because if your here to ‘help’ you’re not helping.”

He smiles, “Just as feisty as I remembered. Mon Amour you never change.”

“Mon Amour? Great you speak French too?” I ask, “Have you been the one randomly speaking to me in French.”

The shadow figure turns to me. I couldn’t make out his face, only features. His face was average, strong jawline, average nose, but a wicked smirk.

“You’ve been hearing French?”

I nod, “Yeah.”

“When did that start?” he asked as he walks to me.

I shrugged, “Like the beginning of school.”

He shakes his head and whispers, “It’s too early.”

“What’s to early?” I asked.

The climate around us shifted as he looks up, “Anna this is a warning. You’re in danger.”

“In danger? What do you mean?”

Looking around the area he says, “Have you been here before?”

I looked around at the camp ground, “No.”

He signs relieved.

“But, I’m supposed to come here in a few hours for a field trip.”

He shakes his head, “No, no, that’s a very bad idea. Anna whatever you do, do come to this camp ground. This isn’t a dream this is a warning.”

“This is insane,” I say laughing, “Maybe I really belong in a mental institute.”

“Anna,” the shadow says as he walks to me and grabs my wrist, “You need to listen to me.”

My wrist began to burn as I tried to pull away, “You need to let go.”

“I don’t have much time, just promise me, promise me you won’t ever come here.”

A distant scream echoed around us as I took in the smell of something burning, more like someone.

“What is this place?” I ask as I look around.