I got my answer when i find out that our families have been held hostage downstairs. Ma was crying while holding the twins (looks like they were sleeping with Ma this night). Kyrin and Kiryu were looking at their captors bravely, there were no sign of fear in their eyes.

Phun was there, his eyes resembles The God of War, shining so fiercely against his captors. He was held by three menacing men, unable to move. "Noh! Don't hurt him you son of a bitches!!"

They took me near Phun, and i can see terror in his eyes. I grab his hand, interlacing our finger together.

"Is this your enemy Phun?"

He nods. So we have been breached tonight. I don't know when and how. Phun hissed at that words.

"Our companions are on their way." He whispers in Thai's dialect.

"What do you want fucker!?" He shout. Pa and Ma both are covering our twins body, blocking them from our enemy's sight.

No answer. It was like they were waiting for something. I grab his hand harder trying to control his emotion, i know that an enemy like them wasn't just a regular enemy. Just one look at the way they move could describe how rigorously they were trained. Phun knew my sign, but he doesn't stop.

"Come here you coward!"

One person step forward. He walked towards us slowly, then reach for something behind him. It was a gun!! I think i was going to faint, and started to tremble. Phun was still so calm, undisturbed his captor's threat. The man with the black mask was pointing his gun at Phun.

"The beloved Phun Phumiphat, the strongest pillar of the head family pillars in Thailand. Greeting from me, head of the European dynasty, Gregory Petrov." He removed his mask, revealing those piercing turquoise eyes. They were shining menacingly to Phun, and rest his gaze to me. I grit my teeth in anger.

"Let us go, Mr. Petrov. Whatever your business is, it got nothing to do with the rest of the family. If Phumiphat's household is crumbled, the family pillar will go down with him, and you will get nothing from your action." I said with trembling voice.

He laughed maniacally. I can see my reflection inside those clear blue eyes.
"Noh Naphat, didn't i told you that we'll meet again? Do you know how much time i spent to study the whole family? i know where they goes, their habits, their way of living, and yes, i know you, Mrs Noona Phumiphat.."

I tried to struggle myself free from my captors, and so does Phun.

"Such a cowardly act like that being done by the head of European family. What a shame. Let us go and i will probably spare your lives, Petrov!"

Phun was burning with rage. His strong demeanour and authoritative aura was overwhelming as he shake his captors away from him.

But Petrov was faster. He grabs my arms and hold me while pointing his gun at me.

"Don't move, Prince Phun. Or i'll drill a hole into your lovely wedded bride here."

His breath felt so cold against my neck. That gun was pointed at my temple, i can feel the metal pressing to me. I should've feel scared by now, but strangely i don't.

"Mr. Petrov, what is it you want to do? To kill Phun? there will be others like him. It will be a futile attempt, won't it?"

He look at me, still lock me in a death grip.

"Yes, i'm going to kill him. Then i will take you with me. I'll kill their whole families, including that adorable sons of yours and still take you with me. Do you understand now?"

A (more) Chaotic Life of an ex Blue Short Guyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें