Orthodox Muslim- They aren't educated and fill up people's brain asking them to follow everything blindly. That's what I started saying being in her company. Seeing our bonding, everyone started thinking that we were a couple. When I was about to clear the misunderstanding, Aarzoo stopped me saying we don't need to explain ourselves to others. I agreed with her and stopped paying attention to them.

Tauhid being the best friend he is, tried to make others understand but Aarzoo was offended with his act. To handle the situation, I requested Tauhid not to interfere in this matter. I still hate myself for saying those words to him. He was just helping me and I was nothing but rude. Everything changed after that. Tauhid used to be with me but our friendship wasn't normal like before. He used to choose his words wisely before speaking and I felt that somehow an invisible barrier came between us.

Days were passing and the rumours of us being in relationship became the hot topic. But what was unexpected that Aarzoo openly said everyone that we were dating. I was shocked to hear that and decided to talk to her about it. When I confronted her, she started crying saying she liked me and that how humiliating it would be when everyone will make fun of her. I didn't know what to do so I agreed to her wish to prevent her from humiliation.

I hated this forced relationship but I had to do it for Aarzoo. On the other hand, my friendship with Tauhid was becoming a formal one. During exams, he made sure that my focus was completely on studies but after that he again went back to being a formal friend. My brothers started noticing changes in me. I used to frequently go on outing and many times missed my prayers as well. They even confronted me about that and for the first time I lied to my brothers.

I started hating myself. I was on the verge of losing my best friend, started lying to my brother's and above all missed prayers just for the namesake forced relationship. So I decided to put an end to all this nonsense. And for that I first need to mend my friendship with Tauhid. After apologizing to him for everything I did, I went to my brothers and confessed everything. They were hurt and angry on me, but they loved me so much to forgive me and asked me to rectify my mistake.

However, Aarzoo made a fuss of it. She blamed me that I used her to get people's attention and finally dumped her. I wanted to counter her back saying it was her who used me but again she started crying. I was again in a situation where I didn't knew what to do. So I told her that it's better we focus on our studies and built a career first. Once we are settled in our career we can go ahead with this relationship.

Don't know why I said that to her because I never had interest in relationships. But I thought it is because of me we are in that situation making me feel more guilty than I was earlier. After that I focused on my studies completely and Tauhid and I joined our company for project. We stopped going to college and spent 3 months doing our project.

One day Tauhid and I took a half day leave from office and went to mall to hangout and relax ourselves. There we saw Aarzoo hanging out with a guy. I knew him from the business parties I attended and came to know that she was dating him. Instead of feeling bad or betrayed, I was very happy to know that. Happy that now I can end everything and won't be blamed for it.

During the last days of our college, she came to me to end everything. She blamed me saying I forced her to do so and that it was my fault that it didn't work out between us. She didn't knew that I know the whole truth. I kept quite not wanting another round of melodrama. After our exams, Tauhid and I joined office as interns and was working hard giving our 100% to the company.

Abbu started praising our work and was very proud of me. Whenever people question him about his achievements and success he used to give credits to us. He always used to tell people how his sons were dedicated towards work and Islam and not influenced by the surroundings. The guilt which I felt before came back making me ashamed of myself. I felt like I betrayed my parents. I decided to tell them everything but Faizan bhai stopped me saying they will be hurt. But seeing the pride which reflected in their eyes for me was killing me.