Can't Change, The Past.

I have always been the only child. Wait, it was not always like that until my mother found someone else. I never liked him, he wore old clothing had these green eyes that grabs everybody's attention, his hair was short with a fine cut at the front. He would pick me up from school, we would sit in the car with out making any noise the radio would be on country music and that's all it was the worst afternoons for me.

My name is Kelly Smith I am 15 years old and in year 10, my friends are more then the best they are my only sister and brother to me. They make me laugh and cry even when the weather is raining.

A new person was about to enter my family mum told me she was expecting a child. I just stood there looking at her with my eyes in shock, tears where starting to run down my cheek. I don't think she saw how angry I was feeling, I never wanted a brother or sister or even with a person I hardly don't know.

My dad would have agreed with me that no one will stop you in your life, he was the most amazing person that had a heart, his smile would light up the world. He passed away when I was 13 years old, I remember the day as if it was yesterday, I have never told anyone what had happen I was their when he left my life. The police had always been looking for a guy that was fine build and wearing a black hoddie jacket, he never showed himself in. When they find him, I will get my Revenge back!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO CONTUINE MY FIRST BOOK! THANKS SO MUCH......