Chapter Two

The next couple days had been hectic, with the meet and greet fast approaching. Taehyung had gone to a countless amount of stores looking for the perfect suit, finally deciding on a nice pair of black skinny jeans and a grey sweatshirt. He planned to wear a black snapback to complete the look, giving him a nice clean appearance.

Taehyung stood in front of the tall mirror, staring at himself. He has started to feel a bit nervous earlier on in the morning, wondering if Jungkook would like his outfit or not. He furrowed his eyebrows and ran his hands over the smooth grey fabric.

Pulling the boy from his thoughts, Taehyung' phone started to play "Paper Hearts" by Jungkook, indicating his alarm had gone off. This meant it was time to leave for the meet and greet, which made Taehyung even more nervous than he already was.

Before he left, he walked over to one of the many posters of Jungkook in his room.  He slowly leaned in, and pressed his lips against the paper that had Jungkook's lips in a pouting position. It was one of his favorites.

"See you soon, baby." He whispered before heading out.

Taehyung finally arrived safely at the small venue, finding his seat rather quickly since he came early. He watched as young girls poured into the large room, all wearing Jungkook merchandise. Taehyung frowned slightly, growing very jealous of all the other girls.

He clicked on his phone and stared at the picture of Jungkook he had set as his lock screen, smiling as he remembered Jungkook loved him. Only him. Forever.

He was pulled from his thoughts as he heard the young girls around him start to scream and yell, pointing at the front of the room. Taehyung looked up, and saw the most beautiful boy he had ever seen, now in the flesh.

Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes lit up as he jumped up, smiling widely. His mind raced with thoughts of what was going to happen when they met. He had made sure to put on cherry flavored lip balm before he left, just in case they kissed.

He stood up and walked over to the long line that was forming. He was stuck behind two girls who were giggling over Jungkook's choice of outfit, which was a simple black sweater and black sweatpants.

"So unformal." The taller girl sneered, making her friend giggle. Taehyung rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"He looks good in anything." Taehyung smirked as the girls' eyes widened, not knowing he could hear them. They both blushed, looking away, obviously embarrassed.

Taehyung didn't care, he just focused on staring at the raven haired boy just meters in front of him. He bit his lip, admiring the boys features. His cute, stubby nose complimented his small lips. He was perfect, in Taehyung's eyes.

Before he knew it, he was up next. The girls he had had talked to earlier were currently both giggling and using high pitched voices to sound cute. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the voices, annoyed at how fake they sounded. He looked over to see Jungkook smiling at the girls, seeming unbothered.

Taehyung felt a pang of jealousy ripple through him, but shook it off as he saw the girls bow and walk away from the stand, meaning Taehyung was next. He put on a confident smile and calmly walked over to the table, internally screaming.

"Hey, what's up?" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung almost melted due to his voice, he had heard it countless times from videos, but it was even better in real life. His thick accent made his vowels stand out more, and his voice seemed deeper in person.

"Hey, I'm a really big fan." Taehyung smirked, heart swelling as the younger boy smiled widely.

"Really? I haven't met a male fan yet, yet alone a male older than me!" Jungkook laughed, and Taehyung seriously almost burst out crying at how beautiful his laugh was. If he got too excited, there would be a small squeak in the middle of it, and thankfully Taehyung just got to experience it first hand.

"Anything you want me to sign?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, who didn't even realize he was staring. Taehyung smiled and nodded, pulling a small piece of paper from his pocket. Jungkook grinned and took it, starting to sign it.

"And this." Jungkook looked up at the older boy, who was holding another piece of paper. He finished signing the first one before taking the second, noticing there was already some writing on it. He widened his eyes as he realized it was a cell phone number.

"Text me." Taehyung winked, before walking off back to his seat. As soon as he sat down, he let out possibly the biggest breath of relief ever. He felt proud of himself for being so confident, even giving him the number without stuttering or being awkward.

"Alright everyone, I just wanna say it's been a blast! A lot of you are super sweet and ugh, I wish I could stay longer. Good news though!" Jungkook announced, holding a microphone as he looked over at the crowd.

"I'm gonna be having another meet and greet next week!" He smiled happily, and Taehyung smirked. He guessed it was to see him again.

"I hope to see you all there as well, thank you all so much for coming! Having a safe trip home!" And with that, Jungkook turned off the microphone and exited through a door in the far back of the room.

Taehyung could feel his heart pounding, still not able to believe what had just happened.

Now, there was only one thing left for him to do.

Wait for Jungkook to text him.

A/N: I mixed up my schedule and updated Dare instead of this oops but here we go

This story is my actual child I love it so damn much :,]

How do you guys feel about Tae's obsession with Kook? Creepy or cute? Lemme know :] ily guys