"Murders" || Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

I opened door inside the laundry room, clothes in hand. I turned on the light switch but the lights are still off. I growled in frustration, turning it on and off but still no light. I sigh in anger walking away from my laundry, I heard the door close, I turned around finding the now closed door. "Hello?-Who's There?" I looked around trying find somebody but finding nobody. It must be Paul playing some Halloween prank on me. I tried to open the door but it's locked, i started to feel nervous. "Lindsay help me~" I banged on the door to get her attention after what seemed like forever she finally came to my aid, opening the door. We both went inside when the phone, I picked it up with eagerness knowing that it's Paul.

"Hey its Paul, my parents are gone" he flirted, I grinned.

"Oh thats great, why don't you just walk over" I told him

"Can you pick me up?" he replied, I rolled my eyes at his response.

"I can't come, my clothes are in the wash~"

After a while, we finally came an agreement that i'll take Lidsey to Tommy's house so (Y/n) would babysit him. I walked over to Lindsey convincing her to come to Tommy's house, it took a while until she finally agreed. We walked over to Tommy's house, knocking at the door. Tommy answered it, inviting us inside. He led us to where (Y/n) is, she was carving a jack o lanterns. The kids sat down to watch The Thing while I met up with (Y/n).

"Oh fancy clothing you have there Annie" (Y/n) teased, I rolled my eyes walking over to her. "This has not been my night" I ranted at (Y/n) who seemed more amused than worried. "Can you call (C/n) (C/ln) that you were just fooling around" (Y/n) requested, "I can't" I teased but she got annoyed by it, "Yes you can~" She whined as I jokingly smiled "I have things to do tomorrow, you have to call him" I said sticking some popcorn into her mouth, as she blushed.

"I'm on my way to pick up Paul" I told her, but she gave me a stern look. "Wait a minute~If you watch her, i'll consider talking to (C/n) in the morning." I said to her but she sighed and agreed. "I thought Paul was grounded" she questioned me, "He was, but he found a way sneak out" I replied, but she shook her head in disappointment as I giggled. "I'll call you an a hour ok bye" I shut the door hearing a bye back from (Y/n).

I whistled heading to the car singing some made up song that I thought over my head. Eager to see Paul I skipped to the car, getting in it, closing the door and turning on the engine. I stopping my singing when I saw some white stuff in the front shield of the car I looked at it closer.

All of a sudden I felt hands over my neck, A man with a white mask with black eye sockets was towering over me strangling me, I tried to get out of his grasp honking the horn to get anyone to save me. I struggled to get out of his grip, my fear for my life growing stronger trying to scream for help but nothing coming out. Until I felt something slit my throat blood pouring out from neck, then everything faded into black.

"(Y/n) Pov"

I jumped when I heard Tommy scream my name, I rush over to him to see what's wrong. Lindsey ran towards me clinging on my shirt scared, while Tommy pointed out the window. "I saw the Boogeyman outside" he pointed out the window shaking like a leaf, I started to get mad. "Tommy stop it you're scaring Lidsey." but he ignored me screaming that the boogeyman is outside. "Tommy stop it there's nobody out there~" I scolded, looking out the window to find nobody.

"Bu-"

"No buts, if you keep on doing this i'm going to have to send you to bed" I interrupted him, he looked down in shame sitting down on the couch. Muttering nobody believes me.

After we went Trick or Treating, We finished our pumpkins putting it the dining table. Tommy and Lindsey are playing a board game with each other as I looked out the window. It's been awhile since Annie left and i'm starting to get worried about her. Maybe she's out partying with Paul while I babysit, I haven't heard from Lyndia in a while. I Turned to the kids. "Wanna watch the rest of the movie?" The kids eagerly agree going to the couch to watching the movie. We were in the middle of the movie when the phone rang, it must be Annie. I picked it up.

"Doyles house~"

"Hey (Y/n), what's up?" I heard her over the phone chirpy as always."Sitting for the first time tonight." I roll my eyes smiling as Lynda giggled. "Hey is Annie around?" she asked me "No I thought she'd be home by now, she went to pick up Paul." I wrapped my finger around the phone cord."Well she's totally not here~" she exclaimed in a jokingly manner."Maybe she stopped some place, have her call me when she gets back" I requested. "KK later, (N/N)" I heard her say, "Have a great time" I told her, "Oh, we will." She giggled as I sighed hanging up the phone.

"Bob Simms Pov"

After we made love, we just lied there tired. Annie wasn't here and (Y/n) was babysitting the kids so we decided to screw around, and have fun which Lynda agreed happily. Lynda wanted a beer so I went out of bed telling her not get dressed as I winked at her, making her giggle. I went to the dark kitchen grabbing a couple of beers from the fridge. But I was about to go upstairs I heard a noise from the pantry.

"Annie is that you?" I walked over but finding no one there. "Lynda you asshole~" I complained thinking that it's her pulling some cruel prank on me. "Ok i think we had enough fun for one day, come on out" I opened the pantry only for a man with white mask to come out and strangle me. I tried to get out of the man's grip, as he held me by the neck strangling me as I was desperate to get out. He then plunged the knife deep in my stomach causing me to lose consciousness and black out.

"Lynda Van Der Klok Pov"

I was laying in bed, fixing my nails. It's been quite some time since Bob went to grab us some beers, and i'm getting a little worried or maybe he's playing some game with me. I feel kinda guilty for (y/n) for babysitting two kids as we have fun, she's been so nice and I feel like a horrible person for doing that. The door swung open lightly to find a sheet over what I think is Bob.

"Well did you get my beer?" I asked him but hearing nothing. I looked up and saw the sheet over his head, I laughed. "Cute Bob real cute" I sarcastically joked looking back and my nails. I flashed my boobs to him with flirty manner, "See anything you like?" again no response. "Where my beer" I demanded, only silence followed. "Boy are you weird~" I sighed walked over to the phone, putting on a sweater. "Well i'm going to call (Y/n) I want to know where Paul and Annie are, this is going nowhere." I dialed the number not realising that the man in the white sheet is not Bob and he's walked towards me.

"(Y/n) Pov"

The phone rang, I stopped reading a book muttering a finally as I head towards the phone. "Hello?" I said, but hearing squealing in the other side of the line. "Hello?~" I said again but the squealing continues. "Alright Annie, first your chewing now your famous squealing?~" I joked thinking that it's Annie, but the squealing turned into choking, "Annie are you alright?" I feel myself getting worried, but my worrying turned into annoyance. "Are you fooling around again, i'll kill you if this is a joke." I exclaimed annoyed. "Annie come on this isn't funny anymore, Annie" I growled not realizing that Lydia had been strangled to death, and her killer picked up the phone listening to my voice. "Annie?" I said concerned, I hanged up the phone, thinking that she's just messing with me, or maybe something happened.

I looked out the window to where Annie is, but finding the house flicking on and off. I tried to call back seeing if anyone would pick up but it went straight to voicemail. I put the phone down and put on my jacket, heading upstairs to check on the kids. There peacefully sleeping, I smiled kissing their foreheads. I went back downstairs heading to the house where Lynda and Annie are.

---

"An"

Sorry I left you at a cliffhanger but the next part is the best part of the story, so stay tuned alright ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3