"Devils Night" || Chapter 11

(Trigger Warning|| From here on out the rest of the chapters will have themes like Anxiety and PTSD. If you are triggered by any of this I will not read this chapter or stop reading the story from here.)

2 Years Later || October

1980

"3rd Person Pov"

It's been 2 whole years since the last time Michael chased after (Y/n) and killed all of her friends, leaving poor (y/n) to fend for herself until Samuel Loomis saved her from both a house and the nearest hospital. But unfortunately died when he blew up part of the the hospital to kill Michael Myers for good. To make matters so much worst Michael survived and remained in a coma for 2 years, at least that's what everyone else thinks. He's been lying still waiting for the perfect time to strike. Today will be that day to reclaim what is his in 'October 29th'

'2 days before Halloween.'

Two doctors one middle-aged man and one middle-aged women walked in 'Woodsberry Sanitarium' ready to pick up a comatose Michael to transfer him 'Smiths Grove Sanitarium' to keep him locked up just in case he ever wakes up again and starts his whole killing spree by scratch. They led them over to a officer on duty who loves his job a little too much.

"First time hear huh?" The officer turned his head to the nervous doctors who seem to want to get their jobs over with. "Lets hope its the last..." The female doctor scoffed. The male doctor looked around the scary place seeing patients and doctors, shooken to his core. "You never get use to the screams." The officer sighed nervously, opening the door that lead to a hallway where other doctors are minding their own business; walking to where they need to head.

They all stopped when they heard a scream, the male doctor froze in terror. "Jesus..." He barely uttered, feeling more anxious with this place. "Jesus got nothing to do with this place..." The officer looked at the scared doctor straight in the eye. The female doctor groaned at how annoying the officer is, she just wanted to go home and sleep.

"This is where society dumps it worst nightmares.." The officer spoke seriously when he saw the elevator. The three of them headed to a work elevator for the employees. The officer explained the story of Michael Myers that happened two years ago about that girl who got chased by Michael Myers who was obsessed over her, even killing her friends and the people at the hospital-just to get to her. The female doctor started to feel sorry over the poor girl who suffered this fate, no one deserves that at all. The male doctor just wanted to get the hell out of there as fast as he can.

The elevator made it to the basement. The officer opened the elevator door. "Welcome to hell..." He muttured.

The place literally looked like a hospital from hell it had red lighting with only two beds one of the them has Michael in a hospital gown laying there not doing anything, just sleeping. The male doctor was surprised to see a normal looking man, he expected a scary intimidating man that was bigger than him. Michaels head has gauze in it and slight burns from his face, and arms. But his dark chocolate brown hair was still intact but it was slightly longer than two years ago. But other then that he still looked handsome just had battle-scars on his face, neck, and arms.

Once they got Michael out of the sanatierim and into the ambulance. Both of the doctors are doing an examination on Michael who's listening into their conversation. "What ever happened to that girl who survived Michael anyway?" The female doctor asked the male doctor who was taking notes. "Oh her; She's living with a young man named John Lloyd and his sister." When Michael heard those words; he clenched his fist with jealousy and anger at the news. "But I don't understand wh-" Michael interrupted the male doctors sentence by slamming his head over and over into the ambulance wall; blood coming out of his forehead. The female doctor screamed by the sudden attack Michael gave to the male doctor, trembling into a corner as she helplessly watched Michael kill the male doctor with no remorse. Once Michael was done he turned to the female doctor ready to kill her to. The female doctor try to run to the ambulance doors but Michael caught her by the hair and snapped her neck; killing her instantly.