"Increasing Affection" || Chapter 12

(Before we begin I would like to thank Athelia for this beautiful piece of artwork, she did such a fantastic job with it.) (For my Wattpad Readers i'll put the link in the comments.)

(If anyone would like to send fan-art feel free message me, i'll show off your ark-work if you want me to. If I get so much Fanart from you guys, i'll make a separate book full of your artwork and extra author notes, or funny stuff related to the story.)

"3rd Person View"

It was around 2 in the afternoon in the middle of nowhere; in a old dealership. Three mechanics are working on a very niced polished car in annoyance. One of them decided to let the others do all the work while he goes and drinks coffee, ordering the poor men that are doing his job for him. The lazy is mechanics name is Michael...

"Make sure to get the windshield, and don't scratch it." The lazy mechanic told the others who groaned in annoyance. "Why don't you work on it yourself? sense you love your car so much Mikey!?" A disgruntled Mechanic asked the lazy one bitterly. "But you guys seem to do a good job with it..." Mikey joked rudly, the disgruntled mechanic jumped up about to attack the mid twenties mechanic when the third one stopped him. "Were almost done Jim. We just need to clean it." The friendly middle aged Mechanic told Jim politely; not as annoyed as him. "...Fine" Jim growled. "Make sure to bring the snacks in about an hour." The middle aged man asked Mikey who grunted. "Alright..." The two hardworking mechanics left him alone. "Idiot..." He muttered. 'Michael' admired the fixed and cleaned car. He sat down in one of the seats fixing his back combed poofy hair with confidence while he looked in the drivers view mirror.

He then saw a figure in back of the car he didn't think much of it until the figure used a Hand Cultivator to scratch his precious car. His eyes widened in anger in awe. "What the?-" He jumped out of the car grabbing a pipe to attack the person who hurted his car. "Ok asshole!... You want to play!?..." He growled at the dark brown haired man with hospital robes and a emotionless face. "TRICK OR TREA-" Scary Michael swiftly grabbed Mikey the mechanic by the neck in a chokehold; Mikey trying to get out of his hand. Before Mikey could attack Michael with the pipe, Michael aimed the Hand Cultivator in the mechanics face; Mikey looking up in fear. Michael swinging it down making the man bleed out and die; the Hand Cultivator still stuck in his forehead. Michael grabbed the dead Mechanic and dragged him away to change his hospital robes into the mechanics work attire.

"(Y/n) Pov"

I hear the hyper music play in the background as I enter the 7-eleven with Susan who was walking behind me. Seeing mostly college students walking around and picking out candy or drinking their Icees with joy. Susan noticed Tiffany on the counter giggling with her friends and John's male best-friend Robert, she scoffed at the preppy girl and her so-called 'friends'. But tried to ignore them and went to get some Icees for us. I sat down one of the many tables which 'thankfully' they have. Most 7-elevens don't but here they do, which i'm thankful for. Susan joined me on the seat next to me, getting us both Icees which I happily took and drank along with Susan.

I was staring off into the void, starting to really think about my birthmark and the painful warnings that it gives me when Michael is around. I was Starting to get suspicious about the strange coincidences that happened 2 halloweens ago. I feel like the mark in my neck isn't just a birthmark, there's something more to this. But I can't put my finger on it?... I then had an idea. I made the decision to do research on this symbol on my neck....

Blue Oyster Cult's 'Don't Fear The Reaper' played in the entire store, which is starting to stress me out. All of the horrible memories rushing in my head making my happy mood into a sour one. "Don't with this song.... Stop." I whispered to myself, rubbing my ears in agitation. I feel my breath quicken, facepalming with anxiety, not seeing Susan feeling worried in my stressed out state. That song was bringing me back the memories of my last moments with Annie. How we listened to this song on the way to Tommy's house for me to babysit him. I remember the last thing she said to me before she left. 'I'll call you an a hour ok bye~' I hear her chirpy singing voice echoing in my brain. I head back into reality, swallowing my throat. Looking down to see my hands are shaking, and feeling my chest tightened. "It's ok, it's ok (Y/n) its just a song." I told myself in my head, breathing in and out to calm down.