Chapter 10: "Turning Point"

Chapter 10:

Marie P.O.V

When I saw Ace on the couch, I put two and two together and realized this must have been his house, but why was I here? Then all of a sudden all the memories of last night came rushing back to me and I couldnt help but cry. I guess Ace heard me crying and woke up. He sat up and looked over at me then he came to the bed and hugged me. He rubbed my back, and the touch of his hand actually calmed me down.

Jeremiah P.O.V

I woke up because I thought I heard crying. I sat up and looked over at Marie and she was crying. I walked over to the bed, sat down and hugged her. I rubbed her back and she started to relax.

Jeremiah: Are you okay

Marie: Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do wrong? Where is William?

Jeremiah: I dont know ma, but youre going to be okay. I got you ma.

Marie: How did you know to come find me

Jeremiah: I told my nigga Trump to watch you and tell me when you was leavin cause to be honest I was bringin you home with me no matter what but I really am sorry it happened like this. Anyways he called me, and when I came outside I saw the shit that was goin down

Marie: What happened to William, did yall call the cops?

Jeremiah: nall ma ion fuck with 12, but dont worry bout that I took care of that. Take a shower, and Ill make you some breakfast

Marie: Okay

I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom; I sat her down in the chair and ran some bath water. I put some peach bubble bath in it and let it get nice and bubbly then went and got her a towel, and a wash cloth. Then I headed out the room to go make breakfast

Marie: oh and Ace, thanks for everything

Jeremiah: No problem beautiful

I flashed her a smile and headed downstairs to cook my future wife some breakfast.

Marie P.O.V

When I stood up from the chair I looked in the mirror. My face was bruised, and my eye was black. I winced at the sight because it brought back more memories of last night. Sadness filled me and I slowly undressed and eased my sore scarred body into Aces huge bathtub that seemed to swallow me. The bath was nice and relaxing, it was just what I needed. I washed myself off then I sat and contemplated on what happened to me. I must have dozed off but that nap was ended by a hard tugging at my shoulder. My eyes popped open and there he was in the flesh with a sick smile on his face. W-w-w-William I stuttered. Hell yea its me bitch you thought those pussies was gon save you he laughed. HELP! HELP! ACE! ACE! HELP! I frantically screamed. Bitch I killed him just like Im gone kill you, but not before I get that pussy! He drug me out of the bathtub, and to the bed. He picked me up and forcefully threw me onto the bed then stood beside it undressing. The site of his disgusting, oversized penis made me want to vomit but I held it back. With all the strength I had left I jumped off the bed and ran for the stairs as fast as I could. When I reached the bottom I vomited at the sight of Ace dead slumped over with his head on the burning stove. The stench of burning flesh was enough to make me want to faint. Before I could think to make a run for the door I was being drug up the stairs back to the bathroom. This time he beat my head on the side of the tub, then threw me in and held me under so I couldnt come up. Then all of a sudden I hear someone calling my name.

Jeremiah: Marie! Marie! Wake up are you okay.

I jerked up from underneath the water where Ace was sitting on the side of the tub looking at me with a concerned look in his eyes.

Jeremiah: I was downstairs and I heard you screaming so I came back up. Are you okay?

Marie: yes Im okay, I was just having a nightmare. Could you please hand me my towel?

Jeremiah: No Problem stand up ma

Marie: but Im naked

Jeremiah: its okay I wont hurt you, Ill even close my eyes *laughs*

Marie: okay.

He closed his eyes and wrapped me in the towel and helped me from the bathroom back to the bedroom. He gave me another pair of his boxers and a tshirt then left me in the room alone to get dressed. About fifteen minutes later I came down the stairs to an amazing smell. He cooked Grits, Eggs, Ham, Bacon, Biscuits, and Orange Juice to drink. He made our plates, and we sat down and ate in silence.

Marie: Damn you can cook I really am gone have to think about making you wifey

Jeremiah: Real funny ma, real funny

Marie: but seriously tho how can I thank you

When I said that he stood up, came to me, and stood me up facing him. He brought his face so close to mines our lips touched and he said

Jeremiah: thank me by giving me a chance

Then he gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever had in my life, I obliged and kissed him back.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Vote,Comment,Follow,Promote!

Enjoy the story loves!

Thanks for Reading Sweeties!