Baby

(That picture just wants me gay)

Sam woke up in the middle of the night crying. He had another nightmare. Crying and breathing heavily he walked to Deans room and opened the door. Dean was still awake when Sam walked in, Adam slept like a baby though. "Hey Sammy, what's wrong?" Dean asked whispering. "N-night-m-mare" Sam mumbled, he didn't want to talk anymore to be honest, but he did it anyway although it took him a lot of effort. "Come here, you can sleep with me" Dean said and moved over so there was space for Sam. He gladly took the place next to his brother and then cried into his chest. "Shhh, it's okay Sammy, it's okay" Dean stroked Sam's hair and when his breathing became more steady he let himself fall asleep.

The two boys woke up when someone yelled at them, "Guys, why the fuck are you cuddling?!" Sam shot up in the bed, causing Dean to fall of off him, "Who, wait what?" "You and Dean, why are you cuddling together?!" Adam yelled. "Okay, okay, sshhhhhh" Dean covered his cousins mouth, "be quiet."

"Dean and I are, uhm, d-dating?" Sam looked at his brother questioning. They hadn't made anything official yet. "Yes," Dean took Sam's hand, "dating."

"What do you mean dating? You're brothers."

"I mean dating like I love Dean and he loves me."

"Yeah, but I love my sister, but I don't cuddle with her."

"We love each other, but not like brothers. We more like..... I don't know" Sam struggled with the words, so Dean helped him, "we love each other in a screwing kinda way." Sam tilted his head, "Really Dean?"

"What?"

Sam rolled his eyes, "We love each other in a romantic kinda way."

"But- no, you can't. You two are brothers, it's illegal. What if uncle John and aunt Mary find out?"

"They don't have to find out. Can you please just- just keep quiet?"

Adam thought for a moment, but then nodded, "I guess I can for now, but this," he pointed between the two boys," can't keep going." Sam and Dean nodded understanding, but not giving a single fuck. (The only fuck they want to give is each other.)

The entire household -John, Mary, Adam, Dean and Sam- sat at the kitchen table for breakfast. "Hey Dean," John started, "could you do me a favor and fix Baby for me, she has a leak and I have to work today so I can't do it."

"Yeah, sure dad. You wanna help me, Sammy?"

Sam just nodded, he still wasn't a talker. "I have to run some errands today. Maybe you care to join me Adam?" Mary asked her nephew. "Okay aunt Mary" he said and stuffed his last piece of bread in his mouth.

---------

(I'm gonna work with first person view from now on, maybe here and there some third.)

Deans POV

"Sammy! You want something to drink?!" I yelled in the door opening. Sammy was working on my Baby, I was surprised that he's this good with cars. "Sammy?! You want something to drink?!" I yelled again, maybe he didn't hear me. "Sam?!" I walked towards the car and found him laying underneath it, Metallica bursting trough the speakers. I thought him well. I grabbed his leg and tucked on it softly, but Sam still jumped and hit his head. "Sorry Sammy, you okay?" I pulled him up. "Yeah, I'm fine" he said. I looked at his bare chest, covered in motor oil. "You like what you see?" Sammy asked, an evil grin on his face. "Shut up" I put my hand on his chest and pecked him on his lips, "of course I like what I see. I mean look at you, you're like a Roman God." He chuckled, "thanks..... I think." I rolled my eyes and kissed him again, this time a little rougher. "Dean..... people are -hmh- gonna see" Sam pushed me away. I groaned, "fine. Do you want anything to drink or something?" Sam looked at me like he was going to say something real stupid, "Are you like my housekeeper now, Mrs. Hudson?" He said something real stupid. "Fine, come get it yourself" I walked back inside, but I could hear footsteps coming behind me.

The moment I closed the door, he grabbed my wrists and pushed me against it. "What are you planning on doing with me?" I asked teasingly when Sam licked my neck. "Hmm, I don't know, probably just this" he grabbed my crotch through the fabric of my jeans. "Dear lord of the flies" I moaned. Sam let go of me, "what the fuck?" I laughed awkwardly, "Yeah.... I have some weird puns." He shrugged and kissed my neck again. "What if mom walks in Sam, she'll be here any second?" I asked. Sam groaned, "I don't like it, but you're right. I would like a glass of water Mrs. Hudson." "Not your housekeeper!"

I walked outside and handed Sam the water. He thanked me and took a large gulp. I leaned against the hood of the Impala, "So Sammy, how do you know this much about cars?" Sam came to stand next to me, "I don't know. I didn't really have anything to do when I was young so I started reading."

"What did you read about?"

"A lot of stuff. I know that Loki fucked a gigantic horse and some random demon-ish bitch, so now he has a snake as a son."

"Uhm........ Loki's a slut?"

"You could say he is yeah" Sam chuckled and looked at me. I looked back at him, "I love you Sam."

"I know, I love you too Dean."

--------------

I walked into the living room and saw my dad on the phone. I took another look, he looked worried. "Dad?" He sushed me by raising his finger. He put the phone down, "D-did you fix the car like I asked you Dean?"

"Yes, dad what's wrong?"

"Get Sam, we are going to the hospital."

--------

"Dad could you tell me why we are in the hospital. Did something happen? Where's mom?"

"Dean, can you be quiet for one second please?!"

"Sorry" I looked down to my feet and felt someone putting an hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw the loving eyes of Sam. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "C'mon boys" dad said and motioned for us to follow.

We got in one of the hospital rooms and saw a boy half covered in bandages, the other half looked like Adam, but not the happy little kid. Now he more looked like he's been through hell and back. "What happened kid?" Dad sat down next to Adam in a chair. "There was fire, so much fire and aunt Mary- she-" he started rocking on his bed, then softly humming something. "Where's Mary?" Dad asked. Adam shook his head, he looked afraid.

"Adam, tell me where my wife is."

Adam shook his head again and a tear slipped from his cheek.

"Tell me where my wife is right now!" Dad grabbed Adams throat. He started screaming loudly. Everything after that went so fast, nurses got in the room and took dad away from Adam. Then they pushed me and Sam out. Then I heard screams coming from Adams room, "they took her! They burned her! The ceiling! Fire everywhere! The devil is among us!" (No need to get so dramatic Adam.)

"Dad?" Dean moved to put his hand on his fathers shoulder, but he slapped it away.

"This is your fault Dean! If you had gone with her she'd still be here!"

Dean looked at his father in horror, "Bu-but -wha- what?"

"Shut up Dean! You've done enough! We're going home!"

-------------

Sam's POV

I looked at Dean laying on his bed. He cried since we got home and I couldn't stand it anymore. "Dean?" I sat down on the bed next to him. When I didn't get a response, I lay down next to him and pulled him against myself. He turned around and buried his face in my black Guns N' Roses shirt. I softly stroked his short blond hair and whispered reassuring words. After a while he calmed down a bit and fell asleep. I did too shortly after.

---------

Sorry this is short. The next one is longer, I promise.