I hear knocking and Grace come in tears streaming down her face. She saw it too.

"Gracie!" I hug her. Wow of all people she's the least targeted person of Magcon. Why would anyone do this?

"I-I I'm dead what if Nash saw that?"

The tweet read: Gracie and Cameron are having a kid? Oh my god! I didn't see that coming! How do you think Nash is taking this? #Gameron!!

I clicked on the hashtag and it was trending worldwide.

"Shh shh. it's okay, baby I'm right here! No one can hurt you," she sobs into my shirt.

"I'm done," she turns around and try's to leave, but I catch her arm.

"No! I will not end this until we actually want to!" I state.

"I'm going to tell Nash," she turns and leaves. Oh no. I'm dead.

Grace's POV

I go to the living room and there's Nash sobbing. He looks up at me.

"Y-you had sex with C-cam?" He sobs into his shirt.

"I was going to tell you that we're dating right now actually, but we just made out," I start to cry. "Nash, I'm so sorry!"

He stops crying, "Are you pregnant?" I don't know why, but that just makes me mad.

"NO IM NOT PREGNENT! I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT CAM AND I AND ABOUT THIS, BUT SOME FAN JUST HAD TO DO THIS. HOW DID THEY SEE US? WE WERE IN MY ROOM WITH THE WINDOWS COLSED! UGH I HATE LIFE RIGHT NOW! I SHOULD JUST BE GONE SO YOU AND HAYES DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME! MAKE SURE PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU BROUGHT ME TO THIS! I HATE YOU NASH!" Did I just do that? All of the boys stare at me. I begin crying again. I can feel Hayes' sadness.

"Grace I didn't know," Nash said softly, "I'm so sorry! Come here," I go to him and we begin crying again.

"I screwed up our vacation. I'm so sorry everybody." I get up and before I know it, 11 body embrace me in a hug.

"We love you, Grace!" They shout at the same time. I blush, "I love you guys and wouldn't trade you for anything." I'm still crying, but bushing still.

"There's that blush I've fallen in love with!" The boys part and Cameron come up and kisses me right there in front of everyone. We break apart and Nash shoots Cam a death glare. Now he's blushing!

"I'm sorry I did that, man. You sister, she's just so beautiful! I would do anything to keep that smile on her face," he glances back at me. I'm smiling so mush my cheeks are burning, "wouldn't you?" Is Nash crying? Oh my gosh we made him that mad?

"Yes! I want her happy. I'm so sorry I didn't trust you! My baby sister is growing up so fast! I'm so proud of her for finding a guy who I trust!" He smiles wiping the tears from his cheeks. We cheer. Cam and I kiss again and the rest of the boys give us woofing whistles.

"So how about that Bon fire?" I laugh. A roar of excitement comes over me hitting me like a freight train. We march into the backyard to start the Bon fire. I stay back to get the stuff and see Matt. He sitting on the couch hands in his pockets and staring at the floor. I sit down next to him.

"Are you okay?" I take his hand.

He turns away, "No. I'm in love with you and you love Cam!"

"I like you too, but I hope we can be just friends,"

"I can't do that! I love you! It's just to hard!" He turns back and before I know it, his lips are against mine. I kiss back I keep thinking in my head stop, but I don't. I feel sparks going off in my heart and my stomach doing flips. I cant do this to Cam. I really like him and I only felt hat way with Cam's kisses. NO I CANT FEEL THIS WAY! I turn and see Cam standing there with his hand over his mouth.