Lets run away!

A month after the incident with the heathers and the idiotic football players, the couple killed both Kurt and Ram by shooting them, making it look like a suicide...

~

"No I'm done with all the killing JD!" Veronica cried. She was truly done with killing.

"Oh come on! We can watch that school we both hate burn up with those terrible people inside of it!" Jason Dean yelled at her. He was starting to get frustrated at her. Jason Dean wanted to blow up the school, but Veronica told him she was done killing people.

"No, jd your insane!  I love you.. I truly do but we aren't blowing up the school.." Veronica sighed.
"Then let's run away! Start a new life, one with out killing." Jd took Veronica's small hands in his and looked her hopefully in the eye.
She smiled slightly and her eyes twinkled.
"Yes! Let's run off." She whispered happily.
"Well pack up ronica."

~

It took Veronica a few minutes to pack up and leave behind a not for her parents.
"Alright I'm done." She sat in hhd passenger seat after she put her bag in the trunk of his car.
"Good." He put a hand on her thigh and started to drive away.
Veronica Sawyer looked at her house one last time, all those memories of her as a little girl with Martha playing dolls and chasing each other came into her mind.
'Oh I'll miss that house for sure..' She thought to herself.