Funeral

It was heather Chandlers funeral and most people that attended did not care to much for the young girl who lied in a coffin in the front of the white room, people of all ages dressed in black. People started going up one by one to say goodbye to the young girl. Her parents were a mess, her mother had her head down the whole time, she knew she lost her daughter, she was Angry that she never noticed.
Heather Duke, the Heather that wanted to be in charge went up to say her goodbye.
"Chandler, I know this isn't the best thing to say, but thank you! God how I hated you." She keeled in front of the coffin and looked at Chandler.
"I always wanted to be in your place. I'll see you in hell." She chuckled and put the red rose that she brought in chandlers hands.
After her a few more people went up then Veronica walked up and kneeled next to her dead body.
"This is my fault.. God I'm sorry.. Yet I'm glad your not here to bossy me around.. But still.. I killed you.." Veronica whispered and put her red rose in chandlers lifeless hands.

~

That night when Veronica went home, she went straight to her room. She didn't want to talk to anyone.
"Veronica would you like anything to eat?" Her mother knocked on her door a few minutes after she locked herself in her room.
"I'm not hungry.." Veronica looked up from her diary angrily.

Sorry this is another short chapter, I forget lots of heathers so that's why there all short until I rewatch it.
~ohbythesea