Corn nuts!

Chandler was driving Veronica to the party, first though they had to get corn nuts. Chandler was wearing a short dress with thick straps, of course it was red, she had on red high heels to go with it. Veronica wore a grey and black dress that went to her knees. The dress showed both of her shoulders. Chandler parked in a parking spot out side of new 7/11.

"Alright, I want a thing of corn nuts. Get what ever you want just be quilt it we'll be late!" Chandler practically snapped at Veronica who was getting out of the shinny red car. The parking lot was really empty, there was only one other car in the parking lot, a black truck. The lamps out there were dying a bit so it was pretty gloomy out, although it was really warm out for 10:15 pm.

"BBQ or original?" Veronica slowly started to close the door waiting for a response.
"BBQ you moron." Chandler rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair, Veronica slammed the door slightly angry for being called a moron. She was anything but a moron. She turned away and walked across the bunny sidewalk trying not to fall. Veronica opened the door to the 7/11 and walked over to the corn nuts immediately.

"Greetings and salutations!" A familiar spoke up from no where. Veronica turned around with a thing of BBQ corn nuts in her hand. It was JD, sucking on a straw (he was drinking a colourful slushie).

"Oh hi there I was just getting some corn nuts for the mythic bitch out there." Veronica looked at the corn nuts and tossed it around a little bit.

"You seem stressed.." JD looked at her sparkling eyes.
"You try being friends with her!" Veronica snapped.
"Hmm... You should try a slushie. I like getting to get lost in the pain, when the voices in your head say your better off dead."
"Does your mommy know you eat all that crap?" Veronica joked.
"When mom was alive, we lived half way normal. Sadly now it's just me and my dad we are less formal. I learned to pay taxes, I learned to cook pasta, learned the world doesn't owe you cent.."
"Veronica hurry up! We're gonna be late." Chandler screamed out of her car window. Jd brought Veronica over to the slushie things and grabbed a cup. He put in every flavour just like his. After a lid and a straw.

"Here try it!" He handed it to Veronica and the two walked over to the till and payed for everything.