Im a dead girl!

(Contains kissing and such. There won't be smut.)

Veronica started to become drunk. She was all over the place, Mike went off with some friends to smoke weed. So it was just her, she wanders around the house before she bumped into Chandler.

"Watch it." Chandler snapped at the drunk Veronica.
"You are such a mythic bitch you know." Veronica snapped back. The alcohol couldn't stay down. It all went on Chandlers front.
"Woops!" Veronica laughed. Chandler stared at her in disbelief.
" you have 48 hours till your dead." Chandler poked her finger into Veronica's chest and stormed off. Veronica stumbled to were she thought was Jason Deans house. It was a small town she lived in. Everyone knew where everyone lived. She stumbled up and old tree to were she saw a shadow in the window. She climbed it and stumbled multiple times. She pulled back the curtains. By the time she got there his lights were out.  She stumbled through the window and fell flat on the floor. She let out a Moan as jd looked at the person who climbed through the window.
"H.. Hello?" He sat up. Veronica got up and pulled her overshirt off.
"Shh." She climbed ontop of him.

"A..are you drunk?" He tried to make out the face. "Veronica?" She kissed him before he could say anymore.
" your beautiful." She mumbled before kissing him again.
" Chandler wants me dead. She says Monday 8 am I will be deleted.." She said in a sing song voice.

*hours later*

It was hours later and the two laid next to each other cuddling. Veronica fell asleep and Jd knew she would feel awful in the morning since she got very drunk last night. He kissed her head and fell asleep himself.