Lets go get a slushie

A week after Chandlers funeral, much started to change. Duke took chandlers spot, she took her red scrunchy and started wearing red clothes much like Chandler.
One night Duke, macnamara. Kurt and ram were all hanging around dukes car talking, laughing and drinking. Well duke and Mac tried not to get drunk, Kurt and ran in the other hand wouldn't stop drinking.

~

"Veronica, her here now!" Duke yelled at Veronica through the phone.
"Fine!" Veronica yelled back and got ready to go distract Kurt and ran for Duke.
It took half an hour till Veronica arrived abs went down the hill.
"Hey vronica!" Kurt slurred and the two drunk teenage boys looked over at and stumbled to her.
"Eww you have a left hand use it." Veronica said while rolling her eyes.
"Don't talk mean like that!" Kurt said feeling hurt.
"You'll hurt there feelings.." Ram added. "You make my balls so blue.." Ram slurred.
"There hurting badly!" Kurt added. Veronica stomped over to the chair that the last two heathers were sitting in and pounded on the door.
"Heather! Open the door! Heather!" Veronica raised her voice.
"Nope!" Duke rolled down the windows bit and smirked. "have fun with them." She added before rolling up the window.
Kurt walked up behind Veronica. "Oh come on ronica.." Kurt wined, she pushed his arms off of her and put her hand on her hip.
"Once you were geeky." Ram teased.
"And nerdy.." Kurt added.
"But they knew you were dirty!" Ram said with a wink.
"So can't you take them home to meet you parents?"
"They'll wear a suit and tie!"
"Urgh please leave me alone?" Veronica wined and looked around.
"Oh come on don't be boring.." Ram whined.
"Looks booze! Drink!" Veronica picked up a half full bottle of vodka and shoved it in their faces. They happily took it.
"Aw thanks!" Kurt grabbed the bottle and took the sip.
"Give me some!" Ram tried to grab it but it dropped.
Kurt punched ram in the side of the face. Ram stumbled back and tried to punch Kurt but missed.
Veronica rolled her eyes and saw Jd, before she left she told Jd where she was going and why, she walked up the hill towards him.
She got up the hill and smiled.
"Our love is God lets go get a slushie!" Jd helped her up and kissed her cheek. She nodded and the pair walked over to 7/11 to get slushies.