Chapter 18

"I'm going on a trip." I said to Luther when I logged back in.

"Ok, will you be long?" He asked whilst sharpening a new sword he had picked out of our huge pile of loot we got from the wizard.

Which gave me an idea.

"I shouldn't be more than a week. But I need you to do something.
After I go through some gear and get some money for my trip, I want you to get the skeletons to bring back all the good loot back to the Wizards secret underground fortress. He should be dead by now" I said thinking.

"He is." Said Luther with a bit of an evil grin. "I leveled up a ton a couple days ago when he died"

I nodded, slightly jealous that he got all the XP and levels for killing the man.

"This place is not nearly as defendable as I would like it to be. And if I am killed, I won't be able to get my stuff back as the people who killed me would take it all.
So if we store it at the fortress with say about 100 skeletons, I'll be happy knowing our stuff isn't at risk.

Don't bother about weapons and armor without enchantments, low level crafting ingredients and building materials. They can stay here."
I said before leaving to sort through some loot to take with me.

This sorcerer was seriously smart.

Knocking out creatures and turning them into his monster slaves to go out, to kill, raid and loot and bring it back to him. We was able to mass a fortune.
An NPC like this must have been specifically designed to attract quests to fight him and gain his loot.
But here I am, a month into the game. And I'm almost half the level I was the first time playing Worlds Best.

I collected a couple platinum coins, enchanted weapons and armor with all sorts of different enchantments, the highest level crafting ingredients and food for the journey.

I walked over to the stables to get a horse, the horse I stole from the man I attacked.
When that beautiful girl saved me...

Last I was here there was only a couple horses.
This one and a few the sorcerer had and also a few that we tamed that was grazing not far from the city.

But now there were more.
Skeleton horses.
Nearly 10 all lined up. The skin and flesh burned away.
Luther must have learned how to resurrect more than just human bones.
Clever boy.

Grabbing two Skelton horses, my own horse I slowly made my way back to the town square which was currently being used to stockpile and transport my loot.

They better not get attacked and loose all of my platinum coins.
I guess they have less of a chance to loose it with a couple hundred Skelton guards than just me.

Which is why I came here where most of the skeletons are. And Luther directing them.

"I need the two strongest Skelton guards we have" I said looking around at the busy work happening around me.

Bones running around moving and preparing hundreds of weapons and equipment.

Luther smiled.
"I think these guards are very similar to the guards you could buy in the gold exchange system. A couple skeletons have reached level 150.
You want guards? How about soldiers?"

Moments later I was on my way.
Me in the lead, with two skeleton soldiers in dark metal armor on either side of me headed towards Beginners town.