Chapter 15

Now I bet your guessing it's the captured creatures and humanoids that we released which took up arms against this evil man, but no.
Who knows what these creatures have been through let alone their ability to fight.

Instead Luther burst into the room with a shat ton of skeletons. That be resurrected from the bones of creatures the sorcerer had killed.
The mass confusion and panic added to the slaughter the skeletons put up.

Thy bones smashed into vampires brains and ribs were used as knives which dug into the flesh of the zombies.

Seeing as the skeletons didn't have weapons I guess they improvised.

In a matter of seconds the creatures were dead.
Eliminating the sorcerers only defense from me.

"First you are going to teach me how to cast that black smoke spell., then how to make the cure potion for my friend here. And then your going to tell me how to reverse what you did to all of these creatures." I commanded the man.

He looked around the room probably trying to think a way out of this situation.

"And what if I don't?" He asked
I walked up to him, he backed away but I forcefully grabbed the back of his neck and forced down a vial of poison I had found in one of the Wizards rooms back at my city.

I pushed away the man as he fell to the floor holding his throat.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Screamed the man I had just poisoned.

Quite a horrible poison, and I have the cure, so you better teach me quickly.

-------30 minutes later-------

I opened my palm and focused as the man had shown me. Imagining the smoke, feeling my mind start to go fuzzy as the smoke lashed out for people's minds to sleep.

Soon black smoke pillowed out of my hands lapping at the floor towards Luther who looked quite scared but had no reason as he was now immune to its powers.
I guess the mad man had used the smoke on him many times though.

The wizard had also shown me all his books and scrolls he had collected and written, about turning and curing these creatures.

"Please! Give me the antidote to the poison! I can feel it start to kill me"
Pleaded the man.

Luther walked up to me and I handed him the little vial that would save his life.

A cold look came from Luther's eyes as he walked over and handed it to him.

The man greatfull as ever sucked the vial dry getting as much of the potion as possible.

A rumble started to come from his chest.
The man looked down confused and then seemed to be in more pain.

"What did you do to me? Help me?"
Pleaded the man who tortured creatures for his so called science.

I've been tortured before and I never will be again.

"The first vial contained the poison, not enough to kill you, just make you sick.
The second vial is enough to kill you slowly and painfully.
I'm glad you got every last drop"
He said with a smile.

And we pushed the dying man into a cell and locked the door.