CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE

Start from the beginning

"K, you're not a nuisance to our realtionship it's just..." I trailed on.

"Naomi, you have to admit-he does get a little pissed off when I give you a hug or just give you a ride home sometimes" K-Ci vocalizes to me but I just shook my head instead.

"I have to keep my distance or all hell might break loose but when he's not around then we can hang but when he is around-I don't think its very wise in my perspective to be anywhere near you" K-Ci hugs me as I clench my jaw at his statement he just made.

"But K" I started but K-Ci shushed me.

"Naomi, what I say...we just can't hang out when he is present or he might throw a hissy fit, I aint trying to fight another member of the DeGrate family about you" He told me as I giggled.

"Whatever fool" I kissed my teeth playfully at him.

"So you coming to the final four championship game being held in Haynesville, South Carolina?" K-Ci inquires.

"You know it, gotta support" I told him as K-Ci nods his head.

"How is Vannesa doing, well the baby actually?" I asked curious.

"Well in all honesty I tried to call her but it always goes straight to voicemail but I'm gonna swing by her house later after school because I haven't seen or nor her sister today also-so yeah" K-Ci explained to me.

"Okay, Daddy K...I can't believe you are a father-I feel bad for that child already" I teased.

"Big head, shut up imma be a good father-my son is gonna get all the honies just like his daddy" K-Ci spoke proudly.

"Yeah, cause his daddy was a back do' hoe" I coughed out as K-Ci shoved me as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Shut up"

"What if the baby is a girl?" I wondered.

"Nah it's a boy and imma name him Caesar" K-Ci told me.

"Cute name-but I think its going to be a baby girl and her name should be Cynthia" I told K-Ci but he twists his face up.

"I used to fuck with a Cynthia...bitch was crazy, she tried to have a nigga locked up and stingy with a nigga's dick too" K-Ci rambled on.

"Sophia?"

"No"

"Charity?"

"No"

"Melanie?"

"I fucked her in her man's car while he was at work and she was supoose to pick him up" K-Ci told me.

"K-Ci!" I gasped.

"What you expect? I was a hoe with no morals-but I did taught her how to drive some mean ass stick if you catch me drift" K-Ci embedded his upper row of teeth into his bottom lip.

"Well, how about Camila?" I inquired.

"I like it" K-Ci smiled.

_________________________
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK
OF THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

K-CI WARNING
NAOMI ABOUT DEVANTE
TRYING TO BREAK
HER AND DOMINIC UP?

K-CI WARNINGNAOMI ABOUT DEVANTETRYING TO BREAKHER AND DOMINIC UP?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO💀💀💀💀💀

I FOUND THIS THE OTHER
DAY WHILE DOING SOME ASSIGNMENTS FOR SCHOOL ON MY COMPUTER...

WHY DID PAC
STEAL A
LADY'S WIG OFF
HER HEAD??