Probably Last Chapter

Levi's POV

That's it, I'm doing it. I thought as I asked the shop keeper for the item. I can't let her fall into someone else's arms especially not that Yeager Brat. (I LOVE ERERI BUT BARE WITH THIS) I packed everything in and went to find my adoable little brat, in the good way too.

I wrote a note for (Y/N) and told Erwin on what I was planning to do.

Your POV

I just woked up and was about to get up when I found a note on my bedside table. 

Dear (Y/N)

Meet me at the garden that Hanji for some god damn reason installed in for Sawney and Bean before you know thwy died and stuff. Anyways meet me there at midnight I have a surprise just for you. Preferably wear something fancy.

Love Levi.

The word 'love' was in a less neat handwriting so I could tell that he had some problems writing that word. Levi is too cute sometimes. I went into my closet to see if I can find something that wasn't my 3D maneuver gear. 

Me not having many 'girly' clothes I found a simple mini dress which was literally the only thing that I could find that was even remotely women-like. 

Time Skip

It was around midnight time and I got on my dress. I don't even know why and how I have it. I was walking slowly around the garden and I saw so many roses most of which were (F/C). I kept walking until I heard some music.

Piano Music. 

(This is not the whole song just parts of it.)

It was like a nightmare, and it was pain for me because nobody wants to die too fast.

Remember the day of grief  now it's strange for me.

I could see your face I could hear your voice.

Remember the day we met and it's pain for me because nobody wants to die to fast 

Remember the dya of grief and its strange for me.

I could see your face I could hear your voice

Cant look back

They will not come back

Don't be afraid its time after time

So once again I'm hiding in my room

The peaceful times are what makes us blind

See you cant fly if you never try

You told me oh long ago

But you left the wall outside the gate and more than ever it's real.

It was like a nightmare and its pain for me

Because nobody wants to die too fast

Remember the day we dreamnt

Now its strange for me.

(I'm not doing the whole song obviously. It's hard to type fast enough and I'm too lazy to get a lyric version and everything.)

"L-levi?" I stuttered. He continued the song and once it ended he looked up. He walked towards me before he got on one knee.

"My precious (Y/N) thanks to you I now feel emotions and I can't imagine a world without you.

I don't know how I lived without you before but now I know for a fact that I can't live without you since I had a taste of what my life is like with you.

  I don't want you to be stolen again like *ahem* last time so I ask you this one simple question.

Will you marry me (Y/N) (L/N)?" He said revealing a (F/J) (Favorite Jewel) ring.

My mind went blank for the first time. The Levi Fucking Ackerman was asking me to be his wife. My eyes started tearing up as I tackled him into a hug. "YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" I yelled. Kissing the little Raven.

And to this day people say that if you listen REALLY closely you will still hear the faint sound of Hanji squealing and saying things like "I SHIP THEM."