Fake Love

Your POV

When I woke up all I remembered was someone by the name of Claude, someone with black hair, golden eyes, and glasses. That's all that I really remembered. When I opened my eyes there sitting in front of me was someone who looked exactly liked him. He must be Claude then.

I snuggled into him and it felt real for some reason, I feel like something is missing in my life. I ignored it and hugged Claude even more. Eventually he awoke and when he saw me he smiled and hugged me.

I eventually also remembered that I have strong Psychic powers but I decided not to dwell on it.

Claude's POV

YES! The potion worked! She will only know who I am and think that I am her lover. I wonder if she knows that she has very strong ESP powers. I slowly got out of there so I can do my daily routine for Alois. Crap, how will he think when (NAME) loves me instead of him? Crap I'm dead.

Le Time Skip brought to you by, WHY DID L DIE 😭😭😭

Surprisingly Alois was okay with it as long as Ciel is jealous and such. When I got back in my room she just jumped on me and tackled me with kisses. "Woah why so affectionate?" I asked. "I missed you!" She replied hugging me harder.

"Okay then. We have to visit the Phantomhive Manor today, so are you willing to?" I asked. "As long as you're with me!" She said kissing me. I was shocked but still kissed back after a while. Man why is she so beautiful?

"You know you are so beautiful and perfect." I said before kissing her again. After our make-out session, I lead her towards the carriage for the manor. When we got there we were greeted by Sebastian and Ciel however when Ciel and Sebastian saw (NAME) their eyes widened nd I could've sworn that there was a blush on their faces.

Are they jealous already? When she kissed me however they looked as if they were ready to blow up in anger. I could tell that Alois and I was smirking. "Are you jealous?" I asked smirking. "N-no!" They said unison.

Me and Alois just chuckled at them. "Sure you aren't, I never heard Ciel or never have I thought that Sebastian have the ability to even stutter!" Alois said smiling at himself. "Shut up!" Ciel yelled.

"Why did you want to come to my master's manor anyways?" Sebastian gritted out through his teeth. "Well I wanted to throw a party to celebrate Claude's new girlfriend and possible Fiancé!" Alois said.

Ciel and Sebastian's POV

'She's beautiful. Why is she with someone like Claude!? She should be with me! Not Claude! And she acts as if Claude is her lifeline! This is bullshit! Am I jealous? No way! I haven't felt real emotions since, well forever! I'm going to make her mine! No matter what it takes.

3rd Person POV (Never done this so if it sucks, deal with it :3)

"Well then I will make sure that the preparations are set." Sebastian said through gritted teeth trying to not sound angry, but mostly everyone noticed it. As they were preparing Levi was searching everywhere, looking for his precious (NAME).

"WHERE ARE YOU (NAME)!" he screamed trying to find her. While looking around in a district near the HQ there was a portal. "What the fuck is this?" said Levi to no one in particular. He reached a hand in and it sunk into the portal.

"Okay now I have literally no idea what the hell this is." he grumbled. But I searched literally everywhere so best chance is that she's in there. Welp here goes nothing. (NAME) You so owe me for this Bullshit."