Training Starts

(Y/N) POV

"Yawn, Well training is about to start soon I better get ready, wake up Mikasa." "Mmm five more minutes. " mumbled Mikasa. " You know if your not there Eren might get hurt" I said smirking. And in a flash Mikasa was up and getting ready. " Hurry up (Y/N)! Eren won't have anyone but Armin and we all know how 'strong' he is." shouted Mikasa.

"Why are you so awake now?" I asked. " Oh shut up. " said Mikasa. I chuckled softly and teleported all the harnesses and shit on top of me and Mikasa surprising her a little. " Wah, Hey next time tell me if your using your powers!" she scolded me. " Yeah yeah hurry up if we are late Levi will have our heads if we don't hurry up he's not the 'patient' type." I said already knowing his personality, thanks psychic abilities.

(Time Skip)

" HEY EVERYONE HOW YOU DOING! MY NAME IS HANJI AND IM HERE TO DO SOME TESTS ON A CERTAIN PSYCHIC ABILITY SOLDIER! " 'Oh god'

" Um mam I'm over here. " I said quietly. " THERE YOU ARE MY NAME IS HANJI AND ITS NICE TO MEET CHA! BUT ENOUGH SMALL TALK SHORTY CAN I TEST ALL HER PSYCHIC ABILITIES?!" "Tch sure but don't kill her while your at it." said the corporal. " THANK YOU SO MUCH I KNEW MAKING THAT LOVE POTION FOR YOU WAS WORTH IT! ( Me: HANJI SHHHH DONT SKIP DIFFERENT STORIES THAT POTION IS IN THE OTHER BOOK NOT THIS ONE STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL! Hanji: NEVER!)

"What the hell are you talking about?" hissed the corporal "NOTHING!  ANYWAYS TIME TO GO (Y/N)!" I quickly sent a telepathic signal to the corporal ' Are you sure this woman wont kill me?' which may have freaked him out.

"SO (Y/N) HOW IS YOUR DAY TODAY I JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR LIMITS IN PSYCHIC ABILITIES! SO WHAT CAN YOU DO?" "Um I can send people messages through telepathy, mind control, stop time but only for a little bit on a small surface, read minds, warp space and matter slightly, levitate, teleport, and other things that I can't list off the bat." I said honestly.

" Oh and I can tell that you are a perky scientist who devotes herself to research on titans and have a very energetic attitude. Need I say more?" I asked the scientist who looked like she was overjoyed with happiness. " I can tell that you like commander Erwin slightly." " OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT TELL ANYONE THAT ALSO YOUR ABILITIES ARE GIVING ME GOOSEBUMPS! EEEE IM SO HAPPY! CAN YOU GET SOMEONE RANDOM HERE AND READ THEIR MIND FOR ME!" " Um sure?" I said teleporting commander Erwin.

" AAAAAA PUT SOME CLOTHES ON ME BEFORE YOU TELEPORT!" Screamed Erwin. " AH IM SORRY HERE!" I said teleporting his clothes on. " Whew that's better now what do you need me for?" "Oh um Hanji wants me to read your mind or something so yeah." "sigh alright do your thing but teleport me back I had important... Things to do." "Alright" I said, slowly reading his mind.

" WHAT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HANJI?!?!?!" I screamed. "SHUT UP, and u-um I m-may or may not l-like h-her." He stuttered. " Well isn't this just PEACHY she has a crush on you too!" I said. "Really?!" said a now eager commander. "Yup I'll leave her to you now, bye!" I said teleporting out of there.

If you're reading this read my Ereri story plz! Shameless self advertising aside what do you think? PS If you found this story you probably got really bored and found this in the deepest parts of Wattpad, I thank you for that and have a great day!