Actual Plot!

??? POV (Heh heh heh)

I scouted around the area trying to find my target. I spotted it and started to 'observe'. (AKA Stalk) The day ended and I saw something I rather not. It was. Gruesome, even for me. My Young Lord told me to keep watching until I find enough weaknesses for the target. I departed from my search and left the base. Back to my old place.

Levi's POV

I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched the entire time. I was holding hands with MY (NAME)

"Hey Levi, do you feel like being watched? I would search the area but Isabel and Farlen been needing a lot of energy lately, maybe they are exercising?"

"I don't know they don't leave their rooms to often and all we hear when paying attention to their room is usually some grunts and moans." I reply in my monotone voice. "Do you ever show emotions?" She asked sarcastically. "Yes!" "Since when?!" "Towards you!" I reply kissing her on the cheek causing her to blush.

'You are so adorable.' I thought. "Y-you think I'm adorable?!" She asked covering her hands in her face. "Of course I do, brat. Also sop reading my mind!" "You know that I can easily send a telepathic message to everyone on camp about how you sing this song called disco girl or something." She said having an evil smirk on her.

"You wouldn't dare!" I said, venom dripping in every word. "Too late!" She reply teleporting away. 'Oh no she didn't!' I ran around the place trying to find her but I couldn't find her anywhere. 'Uh Levi?' 'WHERE ARE YOU!' I thought.

We have gotten quite used to talking to each other through mind so I knew what she was doing.

'Uh do you trust me?'

'Sometimes'

'Uh am I allowed to teleport you to a dorm?'

'Sure?'

'Is it easy to scar you?'

'Not really after what I've been through.'

'Okay good luck' she replied before I felt myself being teleported away.

I landed in Isabel and Farlen's room and let's just say they were, uh having. Eh something that involved a sausage and a pussy. Coming together. And they belonged to some friends of mine.

  "Uh this isn't what it looks like!" Screamed Isabel.

"To me it looks like you are trying to feed a cat a sausage?" said, no asked (NAME).

Those idiots were feeding a cat a sausage meat! (Trolololololololololololololololololollolololol)

"So what was so 'scarring'?" I asked.

"Well I read their minds and they were having sex like bunnies, and Isabel, you're pregnant."

"WHAT BUT WE HAD PROTECTION." screamed the red head. "Well it broke and like one sperm wiggled through, so prepare to be a mom!" "And here I thought you were getting fat." Mumbled the blond.

"Uh I'll be leaving." said (NAME) before teleporting away. "Soo you're not mad that I got pregnant?" Asked Isabel. "Of course not! The only real problem is trying to take care of him or her. We can't really take care of them." 'Tell them that I can take care of them.' "Uh (NAME) says that she can take care of you're kid." I reply bluntly.

"Is she a goddess?" "Not that I know of." I say scratching the nape of my neck. "I'm going to search for her." I say leaving the room and closing the door. I looked around but I couldn't find her. '(NAME) where are you!' "LEVI! HELP ME! MY POWERS ARE GOING TO GET NULLIFIED! LOOK FOR THE MANOR----ZSCHRHZSH.' turning into static.

Where are you?! Don't leave me! I can't lose someone again! I thought falling to the ground.

Cliffhanger! Someone guess who the ??? are! Here's a hint too! It's from an anime that involves a demon.