The Backlash

Levi's POV (IKR NEW POV! *Gasp*)

'WHAT SHE GAVE UP ONE OF HER ABILITIES!? JUST TO SAVE MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS? SHE DID THIS FOR ME?' "what?" I quietly whisper. "So Levi are we going to be catching up?" asked Isabel. "Hmm? Oh yeah sure!" I said happy to see my only friends that made me smile alive again.

Le Time Skip brought to you by Tornado from One Punch Man

"Hmm? Where am I?" asked NAME (I'm going to be doing this from now on because it's easier for me and I'm lazy.) "Oh you're finally awake." I said. "Hmm? Who are you?" she asked me. "WHAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME? I'M LEVI ACKERMAN YOU KNOW SHORT TEMPERED, BADASS, PERSON WHO LOVES YOU!" I said before slapping my hand over my mouth when I heard what I said.

"Wha?" she said before passing out again. (BTW Isabel and Farlen went to their room next to NAME) 'Oh my god what happened? She didn't remember me? Does she remember anything? Will she remember what I said?' those thoughts were swirling in my head as I tried to calm down.

"Hey, NAME where are you?!" asked Eren from down the hall. He went into the room I was in and he asked me why I was in her room and why he as in a comatose like state. "She did something with her abilities and she passed out. She was awake a second ago but she didn't seem to remember anything." I said a bit sadly.

"WHAT!?" he screamed. "Shut up! Let her sleep maybe she will get her memory back. And do me a favor brat and don't tell anyone and don't go into the next room." I said looking at NAME. "Why what's in it? Did Hanji captured a titan and stuffed it inside of it?" He asked me. "NO it's none of your bee's wax." I said quickly.

"Um okay then I guess. But make sure NAME is okay though, and you better give her another day off after this she is missing one of our first. " he said before leaving. Sigh will you get your memories back? Or is it permanent?

Oh NAME please be okay. whispered not only me but someone else as well.

Author Note

I usually have these in bold but for like the last paragraph they don't stay bold for some reason. Anyways don't hate me for doing this to, well you, but to the few people that are reading this while I'm updating this do you want the memory loss to be permanent or it's just like she loses chunks of her memory. If people don't say anything in time I have an idea already.