Gender Swap?

NAME POV

I watched as Levi had a tearful conversation with his squad as I felt myself getting weaker due to keeping them alive.  "Hey Levi? Can you hurry it up there? I'm going to pass out." I said weakly. "Okay, Guys you need to leave, so goodbye?" he said, awkwardly hugging to orbs.

"Bye Levi! Good Luck with the titans!" Petra said, the orbs leaving eventually. "Whew, that was a long time, Also if you become female, uh, it normal!" I said going to sleep quickly so I didn't have to explain.

"Okay good night, wait what?!" was what I fell asleep to.

Levi POV

That damn brat! Am I going to be female now?! Ugh the risks of falling in love with a woman like that, you know what I mean? Anyways, I might need to check up on my friends, they need more training in killing titans, almost got eaten today.

"Hey guys I need you to do some 'advance' training since, well I don't need NAME to go through the trouble of reviving you again." "I swear if we start training with Commander Bushy Brows, those eyebrows will kill me alone." Groaned Isabel.

"Be grateful that you guys managed to kill SOME titans, like 6 for Izzy and, what 9 for Farlen?" I said trying to do all the math in my head. "And don't worry I'm going to be teaching you by the way." I said imagining what they would look like if they try to do my spinning technique.

"Hey Levi, why are you smiling? I thought you only smiled once in your life! And it was more of a smirk than anything!" said a now surprised Isabel. "I was smiling?" "Yeah you were!" "Ugh whatever!" "You know, the Levi I knew was more I don't know, 'happy' with us. Like shouldn't you enjoy the time you spend with us?" Asked Farlen.

"That's why I'm your trainer, Duh. Or do you want the alien eyebrows to train you?" I said smirking again. "UGH FINE, what are you training us in?" "Mostly just killing titans and teaching you a very special 'technique' that only I know."

"OOH! WHAT IS IT!" "Not telling, now hurry up will ya?" "UGH FINE THEN."

"Thank you." I said walking to the training grounds.

(Time Skip)

We were FINALLY done and they got my technique pretty okay, not perfect, but it will do. I went to check on NAME for reasons...

Anyways, when I got there she was still asleep for some reason so I did the unthinkable.

I went into the bed and slept with her. I was lulled to sleep by the sound of soft snoring coming from NAME.

(Another Time Skip)

When I woked up I felt, weird... Like not the kind with morning wood, but the kind with a 'something is wrong' kind of feel. I looked down and I had a pair of, (Totally not a female body part) watermelons? Jugs?

To put it simply, breasts. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled forgetting that NAME was with me. "Mhm? What is it?" she said groggily waking up. "WHY DO I HAVE BOOBS?!" I yelled. "Wha-? Ohhhh, right. Uh, I don't know?" she said putting on that fucking smile that will calm me down no matter what.

"I know You're lying, get to the point, I can't stay mad at my little psychic devil." I said smirking. "Well then, remember when I said you might change genders? Well here it is! You are basically a woman now, and I'm sadly a male." "Wait you're a male?" "yup, have the penis and everything." "Well aren't you blunt." "Well so are you!" 'Touche."

"Soo when will this wear off?" "Uh couple months, I've done it before so you should be Finnnnneeee." "MONTHS?!" I screamed raising my voice. But she gave me her puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine, but you are helping me out, with whatever you girls have to do."

I heard her mumble something about, 'good luck with the periods, and bras' "What did you say?" I questioned fumbling around with my 'melons'

"Nothing." she said giving me a peck on the lips.