• 28 •

Denice's POV

The corset tightened as Jane fastened the ribbon. The warmth of her hands seeped through the material as she patted down the puffiness of the ribbons and lace.

"Princess, you sincerely look heavenly." A gentle smile formed on her red velvet lips. The brown irises of this ginger sparkled, as her sincerity reached me. I weakly smiled and thanked her.

Jane and I had become friendly, and our misunderstanding were put behind. For the night, she was one of the damsels that were to be my company. The other three girls flowed into the room, bowing before me.

"No need for that girls, I'm not the Queen." I don't deserve that or any of this anyways. I spoke quietly.

"You are Keyton's Queen." Lucia commented and soon bit her lip in regret. I nodded, assuring her I wouldn't punish her.

"Ladies, it's time to go. Darling, it is time." I nodded and her hand clasped mine.

The wedding had been postponed a couple days, due to all the occurrences and my physical health. Though if I had a say, if this were all be based on my mental and emotional health, I wouldn't be here.

Katherine squeezed my hands, distress masked her face, even if they tried to hide it.

I have brought unhappiness to this family, and I fear I can't make any of it stop.

~

"Do you, Denice Elise Brooks, accept Keyton Quinn as your one and only husband, until death does you apart?"

"I do." My voice chimed within the ball.

"And do you, Keyton Quinn, accept Denice Elise Brooks as your one and only wife, until death does you apart?"

"I do." His voice was deep and controlled.

"I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." There was a hum surrounding us. His gaze held me captive as he took a step forward and leaned in for a kiss. His lips were featherlight along with his palm pressed against my hip. He pulled away and faced everyone but me. Claps and smiles filled the ball.

~

The music was faint in the background for the celebration ended minutes before. My damsels were removing the makeup and helping me change into the night gown. I turned away from the mirror, refusing to see my sultry reflection. I held Katherine's hand and she led the way. A sweet fragrance hung in the air.

"We will only be there until it's sealed." Her voice soothing me. I nodded and as I saw we were closing the space before reaching his room, I began to inhale and exhale profoundly. "I don't want you two to rush, but remember this is awkward for us too." Katherine whispered as we entered the room.

The room held a glow. The air held the same sweet scent as when we were making our way here. As I came closer to where Keyton was, the scent was more prominent. I had to ask what it was, but Katherine nudged me into the wispy curtains around the bed and sat back with Damon.

I crawled up the bed, biting my lip as I closed the space between Keyton and I. His eyelids were hung low, and he felt distant. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. Featherlight. He continued until I was left on his lap, nails digging into shoulders and hips painfully grinding. His hands held onto my waist stopping me and I pulled away, my lips parted, and I panting.

"Keyton please. Just a little harder kiss."

"One kiss, and we'll continue with the process, alright?" His tone was cold and distant. I nodded, my arms removed from his shoulders and climbed off his lap. He held onto my chin and leaned as I settled beside him. His body turned towards me and his hand crept up my inner thigh. His left hand wove through my hair and pulled me harder against his lips. He tugged and nipped and licked, all making my insides to yearn for him more. He pulled away with a smirk, and I looked down, my cheeks flushed.

His hands held onto my hips and pulled me down until I laid next him. His featherlight kisses returned as he unraveled me from my clothing. My arms and hands attempting to cover up my womanly parts. I glanced at Katherine and Damon, and felt more assured. Damon was looking away meanwhile Katherine nodded towards me, assuring. Keyton had already settled himself nude, as he rested on him arms above me. We shared a look and he nodded.

I wrapped my arms around him, hiding my face in his skin as he did the act in a swift steady movement. My bottom lip was trapped between my lips and my eyes  shut tight. I couldn't stop myself from letting a tear slip. His thumb lifted my skin and I looked up at him. I glanced over his shoulder and they were gone. I leaned into him with a small smile painted on my lips.

"We did it." I whispered. My senses seemingly were distinct and the sweet scent was burning my nose. I looked up at Keyton. He looked away from my gaze, distant and lost in his thoughts. I was lost at breath, not knowing what was going on.

"The intoxicating sweet scent is my skin, my blood specifically. The last step into completing the process is, you feeding off me." All the strings are tied together. Keyton is the only one whom is affected drastically by this exchange.

"Do you feed off me?" My voice low.

"Yes." I nodded, and against bit my lip.

"Stop doing that by the way. Don't bit your lip. It's, turning me on and I can't exactly relieve my desire." I nodded, cheeks burning. I leaned in and placed a small kiss at the small base of his neck. I opened my mouth a bit and nipped softly. I sucked a little and pulled away.

"All done." His eyes were glazed with amusement and sadness. He pushed my hair off my shoulder and tilted my head. He leaned in and kissed the curve of my neck. He dug into my hypersensitive skin and drew. A moan left my lips and my fingers knit through his hair. More moans tumbled out my lips as he sucked harder, as he sucked more out of me.

He pulled away, panting. His lips stained and his irises and enchanting jade. My body spoke for itself, oddly, and wrapped around him. His wrapped around my bare skin, held me in place, and he leaned in. Another featherlight kiss.

•*•

I'm terribly sorry for not updating in so long, but I'm generally really proud of this one. (It's long and had some majorly censored smut heh)

I hope you guys enjoy!

-d.v